• Register
  • | Login
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Gplus
  • Linkedin

Our forum Area

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Shared and Semi-Dedicated : 20% OFF Lifetime Discounts + 50% more disk and bandwidth in the Sales, Pre-Sales, Specials and Coupons forum
Refer a friend using our affiliate program and we'll pay you. Use it towards your hosting or just cash out. Been looking for a reason ...

WinampTinyLogo Anim Shared and Semi-Dedicated : 20% OFF Lifetime Discounts + 50% more disk and bandwidth

• Refer a friend using our affiliate program and we'll pay you. Use it towards your hosting or just cash out.
    • Been looking for a reason to leave your provider? Contact us to make a deal!

Every JaguarPC cPanel Shared Hosting plan includes:

+ Large Premium bandwidth limits
    + Powerful muli-core muli-cpu servers
    + Large RAID10 drive arrays - great I/O disk performance
    + 24x7 Support
    + 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    + FREE Cpanel control panel with Fantastico
    + FREE Daily backups via large R1Soft ECDP NAS appliances
    + FREE Moving assitance and data transfer for moves
    +SPECIAL+ 20% OFF for Life on every plan
    +SPECIAL+ 50% more diskspace and bandwidth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    cPanel Shared Hosting
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gigadeal Shared Hosting
    17GB Diskspace + 50% FREE = 26GB
    210GB Bandwidth mo. + 50% FREE = 315GB
    $11.97/month (monthly term) - 20% Discount = $9.57/month
    $9.97/month (6mo term) - 20% Discount = $7.97/month
    $8.97/month (yearly term) - 20% Discount = $7.17/month
    $7.97/month (2 year term) - 20% Discount = $6.37/month

Coupon Code: "BestHost2008"
    ORDER NOW: https://secure.jaguarpc.com/order/

cPanel Semi-Dedicated Hosting
    SDX
    47GB Diskspace + 50% FREE = 70GB
    510GB Bandwidth mo. + 50% FREE = 765GB
    $29.97/month - 20% Discount = $23.97/month

Coupon Code: "SemiDed2008"
    ORDER NOW: https://secure.jaguarpc.com/order/

• Note:
      ~ While supplies last. When these servers are sold out this sale ends!
      ~ FREE Extras Diskspace and bandwidth are added to your account after setup
      ~ Lifetime discounts are reflected in the price while ordering when you use the coupon code
      ~ You keep your lifetime discount for as along as you keep the account on the same or higher plan

Why JaguarPC?
    The bottom line is because we truly care! We have been in this industry since 1998 and know we owe that all to our loyal clients. We put the client first in everything we do from tightly controlled and monitored machines to overall network performance. Please take this opportunity to join the family here at JaguarPC.

Our number one asset here at JaguarPC is without doubt our very skilled and gifted team members. Our overqualified staff will be onsite 24/7 to provide you with any assistance you will ever need. We will cover every aspect of support for your vps from setup to repairs. You break it, we fix it!

FAQ:
    How do I Order? How do I get all these extras?
    Place your order for the plan and the control panel you want. Do not worry about adding the extra ram, disk, b/w, etc. Our setup engineers will include those when your order is processed as long as you use that coupon code.

Do you allow adult content?
    No, we do not allow legal adult content

Do you allow IRC or Proxy sites?
    No, sorry we do not.

How long does it take to setup my account?
    It can vary from a few minutes to few hours. Shared accounts are setup instantly but the extra space will take a bit longer to apply. If you wish to find out about your order status we welcome you to call us at any time.

What is a lifetime discount?
    The discount stays with your account as long as you keep it. The discount can even be passed on to higher vps plans if you decide to upgrade later.

TEST FILE: http://www.jaguarpc.com/test.bin
    More Info: http://www.jaguarpc.com/vps-hosting/

If you have anymore questions contact sales@jaguarpc.com
    , drop by our community forums, or call toll free 800-558-5869
    Last edited by JPC-Greg; 01-09-2008 at 10:42 AM.
    Greg Landis | President/CEO
    JaguarPC | World leader in webhosting since 1998.
    How are we doing? Tell us at QA@jaguarpc.com.

Need a Manager?
    (pm) | (email) Zach, Chief Customer Officer
    (pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer

Hey Greg,

Just noticed something... This offer states:

+ FREE IP's (3)
    I would guess this is a typo, just bringing it to your attention before someone demands 3 free IPs
    -Daniel

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce today would cost $100, get a million miles to the gallon, and explode once every few weeks.

My scripts never have bugs. They just develop random features.

all about nothing! Frank Broughton's Avatar
    Yes sir re Bob, this is prefect timing Greg. One of my accounts is up on another provider and I am moving that account here. Signing up for one of these deals today! THANKS!

Does the daily bandwidth limit increase also with the bandwidth increase on shared and on sdx? If so what is the new limit on shared ____ or sdx ___?
    Last edited by Frank Broughton; 01-08-2008 at 07:07 PM.

Greg, I ordered the account through my client login with Nix core, no chance to enter a coupon code was provided. I know I can open a ticket and get this straightened out after the account is set up. It would be nice if in a future rewrite of nix core to have provision for adding coupon codes for existing customers.

Also, the page redirected to another page too fast to read what the screen said after I placed my order.

Just some suggestions...

Three posts in a row to say... I want my 3 free ips... haha j/k

thanks Frank, ill get that client side edited. It needs to be brought up to date like our main order system for sure.
    Greg Landis | President/CEO
    JaguarPC | World leader in webhosting since 1998.
    How are we doing? Tell us at QA@jaguarpc.com.

Need a Manager?
    (pm) | (email) Zach, Chief Customer Officer
    (pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Three posts in a row to say... I want my 3 free ips... haha j/k
    Well looks like that offer is over
    -Daniel

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce today would cost $100, get a million miles to the gallon, and explode once every few weeks.

Loyal Client
    Greg I am having some sales dept problems, I have e-mailed you privately and would appreciate it if you would please look into this manor. Thank you

All is well, my account is all set up and running. Fast service thanks to Nick - Thanks Nick!

I have always had a VPS account here at JPC (still do) and have to say - seeing a shared account for the first time here at JPC that your shared account control panel is first class Greg. Every thing is clear and well spelled out. Nice job. Way better than stock cPanel. I do not see how anyone can be confused using that control panel. Well done Masood or whoever did the modifications.

I will have to get an SDX account next to have it all.

Yes I just ordered one of these accounts about 2 hours ago as well... Migrating some services I have with other various hosts over to Jag... That makes two VPSs and a Gigadeal...

What can I say... Boys have to have their toys

Speaking of toys, I need to go trade in my truck and get a 2008 ford superduty... Then things are awesome
    -Daniel

This JagPanel is pretty cool... Only one feature I would like to see brought in from the default cPanel x3 skin... The File Manager... I like the new File Manager in x3 better than the file manager in x and x2 which is the one the JagPanel uses.
    -Daniel

Durn. Wish I had to use for another account, but I hardly use the one I've got now.

Loyal Client

what about current customers?

I have an SDX account but it doesnt need a renewal till 1st February. Do i get a discount/special offer since i have been a customer for ages and i pre-pay for a year?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    I have an SDX account but it doesnt need a renewal till 1st February. Do i get a discount/special offer since i have been a customer for ages and i pre-pay for a year?
    New purchase only... you can purchase a second account at the discount. Remember hosting is just like computer hardware, the price keeps getting less $ as time goes by. This is a good thing, should we wish that it goes up in $$ NO! I paid $180 once for 4 256K 30 pin SIMMs, I am glad today I can get 2 gig for $50. There is no way to get a credit on my 1meg for $80 just as there is not for hosting I already have. Just the nature of the business.

Loyal Client
    New purchase only
    Is that official?

So what you are saying is i can have a new account (a 2nd on) cancel my old one, move everything over causing downtime and headaches to a "new" account and this makes more sense than just applying a discount to the existing one?

It is not like buying RAM or a product, this is a service, comparing it to one time product purchases is nowhere near a comparison. If i have a mobile phone and pay 30/month for 300 minutes for "contract A" and a year later "contract a" is 28/month with 350 minutes ehn i come to renew the phone company doesnt say you still have to pay more money for less, or you can be a new customer and change your number to get the discount. They decrease to be competitive, they want new customers aswell as keeping their current ones. Besides this isnt a price decrease, its an offer.

Business lesson over

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast