Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on OS Commerce Install in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hey everyone, just looking for helping getting MS 2.2 installed and running. I have the Cpanel installed and working, but I need to add some ...

Loyal Client

OS Commerce Install

Hey everyone, just looking for helping getting MS 2.2 installed and running. I have the Cpanel installed and working, but I need to add some features like Specific Customer Discounts and Admin with levels and it is not possible with Cpanel that I can figure out.

I've tried following the install process and I'm getting No where quickly... Can anyone help and make this easier than the instructions they have given in the install process...

Thanks a million,

Loyal Client
    Do you still need help with this? I'm working on a large MS2.2 site now, although if the connection speed issue isn't resolved soon I may lose the client. They're hosting here because of connection problems with their last host.
    --
    Alien Heat - Affordable Web Hosting and Design
    http://www.AlienHeat.com

Loyal Client

Hey!

Yes, I have gotten it installed and I have the per customer discount up and running now. I couldn't ever get the admin with Levels to work and just gave up. lol

Loyal Client
    Does that "yes" mean you need help? if so, email me. I haven't installed the admin levels mod but I've been doing ALOT of custom mods for this project.
    --
    Alien Heat - Affordable Web Hosting and Design
    http://www.AlienHeat.com