Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on email features? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
A client of mine has asked for the following features (available on her current host) and I'm not sure if this is available through Jaguar. ...

JPC Member

Question email features?

A client of mine has asked for the following features (available on her current host) and I'm not sure if this is available through Jaguar.

She uses a Blackberry handheld (which I'm not too familiar with) a lot and her current host allows her to get a copy of every message she sends and every message she receives on both her Blackberry and her Desktop computer.

I'm sure she can get a copy of her incoming messages by leaving a copy on the server but how can she get a copy of her sent messages?

Does Jaguar allow one to send a copy of every email received to a second email address (I guess like creating a group) or must all forwarded messages go to just one email address?

The easiest way to do this would be to set up two POP boxes, with arbitrary names, to receive the messages in. Then set up a forwarder for the address that you want people sending mail to. When entering the forwarding address, list the two POP addresses, separated by a comma. Then give out the forwarder address and the mail will be received in both POP boxes.

--Jason
    Jason Pitoniak
    Interbrite Communications
    www.interbrite.com www.kodiakskorner.com