Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on my website viewing CPANEL website warrning ??? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
hi everybody, i dont know how to explain my problem, maybe someone could help me to solv it. anyway, i think my problem is in ...

Loyal Client

my website viewing CPANEL website warrning ???

hi everybody,

i dont know how to explain my problem, maybe someone could help me to solv it.

anyway, i think my problem is in my websites files.

when i write "www.cg-dream.com" a cpanel homepage comes and say

"There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site."

but, when i write "www.cg-dream.com/index.php" my website works fine.

i opened a ticket, and the supprot team said contact the ISP. i did that and they saw my website without any problem.

why i could not see my website verywell

this is a snap shoot display my problem. look at the address bar and look at the website.

|| $name ne 'R.Stiltskin'
    Your site loads fine for me in the USA. You could be viewing a cached file from a previous visit. Try emptying your browser's cache (or bypass your caching proxy firewall if you are running one) or just restart your browser and visit your homepage again.

Loyal Client
    anyone else can log to my website normaly ????

Works fine for me too. When I went to it I saw the "welcome to your new website" message that I helped you troubleshoot the other day. After reloading the page and then going back to it a second time I see the correct site. I'm also in the US.

--Jason
    Jason Pitoniak
    Interbrite Communications
    www.interbrite.com www.kodiakskorner.com

|| $name ne 'R.Stiltskin'
    Not sure I follow your query... but yes, I can access your homepage normally which is good. I cannot access your cPanel page if that is your concern. That requires you include your domain name and a particular port number. For example https://www.domainname.com:2083 (plus your username and password is required).

Quote Originally Posted by CG-DREAM
    anyone else can log to my website normaly ????
    Yeah, you're site loads normally for me!

Considering what has happened to your account during the last few days, it's highly probable that your domain name is going to have to 'resolve' again, on various name servers around the world. As a rule of thumb, I always figure 'propagation' will take 72 hours (3 days).

Besides the forementioned cache, there are zone files, and so forth, to contend with, so hang in there...
    DISCLAIMER Any resemblance between the views expressed above and those of the owners and operators of this system is purely coincidental. Any resemblance between these views and my own are non-deterministic. The existence of Vin DSL is questionable. The existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise in the second-order coefficient.

No Guts, No Story! VinDSL 2010

Loyal Client
    waaw.

thanks people. that's make me much better