Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on My bill will be due .... when? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hi, I've been logging on to the client part of jaguar PC over the last few days 'waiting' for my (trainersupport.com) plan to reach the ...

Tea is not coffee

Question My bill will be due .... when?

Hi,

I've been logging on to the client part of jaguar PC over the last few days 'waiting' for my (trainersupport.com) plan to reach the end of the 12 month period and a new bill to appear.

I don't want to bug the guys at JPC, so I thought I'd ask here. How far in advance will our bill be prepared for next year? I'm anxious because it is less than 5 days to expiry for the domain name and the account. I don't want to have a repeat of a short domain unregistered period I suffered last year...

Thanks!

Unless otherwise requested all accounts auto-renew on the last date of their term using the billing inforamtion on file (credit card).

If you're paying by any other method then contact sales via email or ticket so they can make a note of when to expect it.

If we are responsible to renew your domain then please email us ASAP to ensure that you don't meet with the problems you're talking about.
    (pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer

Need a Manager?
    (pm) | (email) Greg, Chief Executive Officer

Tea is not coffee

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for that. I'll send an email/support request now about the domain renewal.