Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Account changes from Aletia to jaguar in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Forgive me if this is redundant, but I don't yet have any info regarding how I am to make my payments or on upgrading my ...

Loyal Client

Account changes from Aletia to jaguar

Forgive me if this is redundant, but I don't yet have any info regarding how I am to make my payments or on upgrading my account. I have emailed sales and I have put in a support ticket with no response, other than to say it would be sent to sales support.

When it comes time to pay(I am currently paying monthly) do I now pay you, or do I pay Aletia? And if it is you- do you accept paypal payments as Aletia does?

Also- since your hosting plans are different than Aletia, will my services be affected in anyway? ie; does my storage and bw et al stay the same at the same price?

And for upgrading- would I upgrade to a higher tier plan as Aletia has them, or one of yours?

I appreciate any help, It is coming time for me to pay my bill and I have no idea who to pay and certainly don't want my hosting disrupted.

Loyal Client
    well, this is very disappointing. I get a respons from Sales which only answered one of my questions, and not completely at that. Guess if it isn't important enough to you guys to respond in a timely fashion with the information I need, then it's time to find another host.

Re: Account changes from Aletia to jaguar

Originally posted by everettangel
    Forgive me if this is redundant, but I don't yet have any info regarding how I am to make my payments or on upgrading my account. I have emailed sales and I have put in a support ticket with no response, other than to say it would be sent to sales support.

When it comes time to pay(I am currently paying monthly) do I now pay you, or do I pay Aletia? And if it is you- do you accept paypal payments as Aletia does?
    We own aletia and all of the aletia clients are in our billing system. There is no seperate place to pay aletia or pay jag,we're one big happy family. We accept paypal at [email protected]

Also- since your hosting plans are different than Aletia, will my services be affected in anyway? ie; does my storage and bw et al stay the same at the same price?
    Your plan will not be affected in any way.

And for upgrading- would I upgrade to a higher tier plan as Aletia has them, or one of yours?
    You can do either.

I appreciate any help, It is coming time for me to pay my bill and I have no idea who to pay and certainly don't want my hosting disrupted.
    If you've updated your account with us in one of the given methods from the forum notices and email newsletters then you will be ok. If not then please contact sales or billing to get that taken care of and avoid any potential problems.
    Greg Landis | Founder
    JaguarPC | World leader in webhosting since 1998.
    How are we doing? Tell us at [email protected].

Need a Manager?

(pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer
    (pm) | (email) Larry, Customer Service Manager