Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Where is my service? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I ordered my VPS on Monday and it's now Saturday. Could somebody please give me some information because all i keep getting is fobbed off ...

Loyal Client

Where is my service?

I ordered my VPS on Monday and it's now Saturday. Could somebody please give me some information because all i keep getting is fobbed off with rubbish.

This stinks.

I'm afraid especially getting around to asking questions on Saturday does. Sales has some opening hours in weekend now, but I can't imagine it's fully up to speed already and there will always be hurdles left that require the most senior staff, which doesn't normally work weekends. So, there's a good chance a solid answer won't be available till Monday.

There seems to be a shortage of VPS servers: they're having a hard time readying enough of these beasts fast enough to fill all orders. Some quick math gives me the impression they need about two fresh machines per work day! Man, that's quick growth. That might have something to do with the answer being a rather fuzzy "ASAP".
    Regards,

Wim Heemskerk
    ---
    Visit MeCCG.net - Cardgaming in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
    And Gwaihir.net - The Middle-earth CCG store