Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Scheduled maintenance aka Titanium to Olympia in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Finally had time reading the email sent to Titanium users last night about the maintenance coming up and the pending move to Olympia. The only ...

Question Scheduled maintenance aka Titanium to Olympia

Finally had time reading the email sent to Titanium users last night about the maintenance coming up and the pending move to Olympia.

The only information I didn't find in that email is when this is supposed to take place. Would be kinda nice being able to schedule my own backups so I get the latest changes included in it before the move.

Knowing the date would be great. I need to know when to check to see if my shopping cart is still working. I also need to make a change in the .htaccess file.

Hmmm guess it is time for a ticket since this obviously has been overlooked down here

Got reply on my support ticket. Start making those backups now cos the move can happen at any time.

|| $name ne 'R.Stiltskin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    Got reply on my support ticket. Start making those backups now cos the move can happen at any time.
    Thanks for the heads up. I had already made a backup as soon as I got notice assuming the changeover was imminent; your reminder just pushed me to get the latest and greatest.