Web Hosting Forums

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is a discussion on JaguarPC is Hiring Remote Sales/Billing Reps - Discussion in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Where do I apply? ...

JaguarPC is Hiring Remote Sales/Billing Reps - Discussion

Where do I apply?
    DISCLAIMER Any resemblance between the views expressed above and those of the owners and operators of this system is purely coincidental. Any resemblance between these views and my own are non-deterministic. The existence of Vin DSL is questionable. The existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise in the second-order coefficient.

No Guts, No Story! VinDSL 2010

Do you "really" have the patience for that kind of job Vin?

Personally I was thinking about it for a brief moment since it would be perfect for me to work remotely, but I don't have the extensive knowledge of web hosting and related industries (Other than what I'm reading on WHT).

Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    Do you "really" have the patience for that kind of job Vin?
    Sure!

I wouldn't have a problem with anger, if ppl would stop pissing me off!!!

It's just a matter of training the customers...
    DISCLAIMER Any resemblance between the views expressed above and those of the owners and operators of this system is purely coincidental. Any resemblance between these views and my own are non-deterministic. The existence of Vin DSL is questionable. The existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise in the second-order coefficient.

Histerical, absolute
    Working remotely. Very appealing.
    Ever wanted an aussie? hahaha

Although, being able to say exactly what I think occasionally is far more appealing!
    All opinions are the result of being uninformed, unintelligent and uninterested!

Loyal Client
    Sweet! Where DOES one apply? I've worked sales, tech. support, customer relations in the past. It's not actually as difficult as one might think to be polite to irate customers. You just have to empathize with them and realize that, from their point of view, they have a good reason to be angry (even if you don't think so).

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Sweet! Where DOES one apply? I've worked sales, tech. support, customer relations in the past. It's not actually as difficult as one might think to be polite to irate customers. You just have to empathize with them and realize that, from their point of view, they have a good reason to be angry (even if you don't think so).
    Or do what I do, toss some girl scout cookies at them, wave my hand to do a jedi mind trick, and say, this is not the ticket system your looking for.

then again this is why I dont work in the ticket system I guess
    Greg Landis | Founder
    JaguarPC | World leader in webhosting since 1998.
    How are we doing? Tell us at [email protected].

Need a Manager?

(pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer
    (pm) | (email) Larry, Customer Service Manager

I'd tell them to be fruitful, go forth, and multiple themselves... but, not necessarily in those terms...

Do I get the job or not?

Loyal Client
    Jag, you still didn't say where we should apply? C'mon, don't hold out!

Daer JCP,

i's wuld like to aply fo's ur's postion but yu's mial's adress be wrungs I mials "careers [ AT ] jaguarpc.com" buts is say no vailed dress

pes help

-------------------------
    the_ancient
    MP Technology Group

If you guys had actually "read" the post in the announcement forum you would know where to send the application.

We gotta be able to read???

Forget it...

Loyal Client
    I can do that

Just sent my email.
    Alexis Bellido

Loyal Client
    how much would you actually make being a sales/billing rep?

id be interested in it, and have lots of experiance...but $1 doller/day or so isnt worth it

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    id be interested in it, and have lots of experiance...but $1 doller/day or so isnt worth it
    Sorry!

I'll do it for *free*...

There's more to life than money!

I just wanna help ppl...

XoK
    ahahahahh

That remind me a angry costumer of an ISP, that sent a email very angry saying that he didnt knew how to configure the mail box and could not send emails...

What would you reply to him?

Quote Originally Posted by the_ancient View Post
    Daer JCP,

i's wuld like to aply fo's ur's postion but yu's mial's adress be wrungs I mials "careers [ AT ] jaguarpc.com" buts is say no vailed dress

pes help

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast