Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on i want a buy a dedicated server in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
i want a purchasing a dedicated server in JaguarPC for a company (interplast s.a). i tried to place the order online but dedicated servers don't ...

JPC Member

Exclamation i want a buy a dedicated server

i want a purchasing a dedicated server in JaguarPC for a company (interplast s.a). i tried to place the order online but dedicated servers don't seem to be available on the website. i tried calling and emailing you with no answer so far. I appreciate if you could tell me how procede. Thank you in advance.

Ron
    Loyal Client
    I'd suggest you contact [email protected] if that's not the address you've tried already.

Also there's a live chat with sales, if available, on the left hand side of this page: http://www.jaguarpc.com/services/

Looks like they are online as I type this, but that could change

If you get Nick, tell him I sent you, and that I say "Hi".
    Good luck

all about nothing! Frank Broughton's Avatar
    On the order page it says this: For dedicated or colocation services please call.

Sales is not 24/7... Only open during the day. The office is in Houston, Texas - USA call during this time frame local time:

Hours :
    Mon - Fri (8AM-5PM CST) - Telephone : 713.960.1502* - Toll Free : 1.800.558.5869* FAX : 713.589.2531 *Not a support number

or email [email protected]

Saint
    Please submit an email to [email protected] and we will answer any questions you may have about the dedicated, and process any order you wish to make.