Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on reselling VPS in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Is anyone running FAQmasterflex? I just installed it and the password I set doesn't work. I did the same on another server I'm running and ...

JPC Member

FAQmasterflex

Is anyone running FAQmasterflex?

I just installed it and the password I set doesn't work.
    I did the same on another server I'm running and didn't have the same problem.
    Is this a bug anyone else has run into?

JPC Member
    Howdy,

I used FAQMasterFlex before, for sometime it worked fine, but after a certain update, it will not accept any password login even if you check the config files. Even a manual install does not fix the problem. It seems to be a bug with it. I recommend you check out phpMyFAQ, I use it as a substitute to FAQMasterFlex. It is highly customizable and uses CSS for the styles. Also supports multiple languages. It can be used as a knowledge base because users can submit questions that would need to be answered.

IF you do not wish to change to something else, try fiding an old version of FAQMasterFlex, that should work in theory.

JPC Member
    Thanks,

I'll check out PhpMyFAQ.

The weird thing is that the FAQmasterflex version on my account here and on my other server are both 1.0

Unregistered

reselling VPS

Hello,

I have tried writing to [email protected] and [email protected], but both of my messages bounced back for some reason. Here are my questions:

Are your VPS servers completely anonymous? Does tracreoute show that
    the server is provided by Dehe?

What are the discounts for resellers? Currently I have only one customer, who is interested in VPS, but it's likely that I'll have more VPS customers in the future.

Thank you.

Unregistered
    I've received answer to email. Thank you.

ab1
    Loyal Client
    Can DEHE guys e-mail me the answer to the 1st question?

Thanks.

Hi ab1,

Would you mind sending an email to [email protected]?
    Milovan Milic

DEHE.com - Definition of Hosting Experts

ab1
    Loyal Client
    I have already e-mailed once and got the details. I thought you could easily send e-mail to my address (in this forum). Or you can PM me?

Or should I send an e-mail to get the answer?

We cannot disclose the amount of discount in public, in order to protect our resellers. Most of our resellers prefer that their own customers don't know how much our resellers pay for the services, so in order to protect them we keep this kind of information away from the public.

If you can send an email to [email protected] we will be able to provide you with any information you need.
    Andre van Vliet

DEHE.com - Definition of Hosting Experts

ab1
    Loyal Client
    I never requested to disclose in public and I referred to the 1st question (not the 2nd).

Anyway, I will send an e-mail to get that answer.