Web Hosting Forums

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is a discussion on No answer from [email protected] in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
How can I streaming WMV media file? ...

Patrickz

wmv file

How can I streaming WMV media file?

Patrickz
    ok, just use Windows Media Encoder 9 Series and encode as Web server (progressive download)

more info read :
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...webserver.aspx

Unregistered

No answer from [email protected]

I have sent this month two e-mails to [email protected] the 21th and 28th and I would like to have an answer before sign up with you.
    My number ticket is LGR-78103.

Thanks.

ps : I wish a happy new year to the Dehe team and to all the Dehe customers.

Our sales department is responding slower than usual because of the holidays (we have less sales staff available during the Christmas and New Year period). I will make sure someone gets back to you in a timely manner.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great New year!
    Andre van Vliet

DEHE.com - Definition of Hosting Experts

Unregistered
    I apologize, my e-mail from the 21th have had an answer. Sorry.
    But I need a fast answer for my e-mail from the 28th before I sign up.

Can you take a look Andre ?

Thanks.

Unregistered
    Correction, the mail from the 21th has no answer too.
    Just 3 beers and look how I am ;-)
    I hope that you have a DirectAdmin license ready and that you will answer soon.

Our sales department only just opened today. We will reply to your inquiries as soon as possible.
    Andre van Vliet

Loyal Client
    I too am waiting to hear back from an email sent to sales yesterday morning. 24 hours seems like a long time for a response.

I've read so much about the great service and support on WHT that I expected a little better than this.

Hi there,

Would you mind letting us know your ticket ID? From what I can see, all the emails in sales have been answered.

Please understand that we are a bit short on staff (on other departments), support is fully covered and will be even during New Year's eve. Also, sales/billing and other departments are not opened 24/7, while support is.
    Milovan Milic

Loyal Client
    Ticket# OUY-97341

Dear Dave,

This ticket was opened with billing department, not support.

I will ask Jeff to get back to you momentarily.
    Milovan Milic

Dave,

I have just replied to your ticket. Please confirm that you have received it.

Loyal Client
    Sorry, I'm posting to the wrong thread. This thread started as a "[email protected]" issue.

I don't think I indicated that I have a support issue, just that I read so many good comments on WHT and expected more.

Still, I replied to an email that Jeff sent to me and I have not heard back in over 24 hours. As I'm typing this, Jeff has now taken care of most of my issues. Thanks.

xrunner,

You have to understand that billing issues do not get any priority, especially during these holiday seasons. Most of our sales and billing staff is currently on vacation. I don't think this is affecting the quality of our service at all though, it is perfectly normal that our sales and billing are currently not as fast as usual.
    Andre van Vliet

Loyal Client
    i noticed you take long time to answer my question in the fourm or [email protected] or [email protected] and i want to know if you take the same time to reply me in support department??!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast