Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Superb !! in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
When subscribing to my server specific forum, there is only options for daily or weekly email notification. Is there no option for an instant email ...

JPC Member

Forum subscription

When subscribing to my server specific forum, there is only options for daily or weekly email notification. Is there no option for an instant email notification?

JPC Member
    I'm still trying to find an answer to the above. Anyone has an answer?

I just found another thread asking the same thing. Was it ever resolved?

http://forum.hostingzoom.com/showthread.php?t=614

Loyal Client
    I'm not sure it's possible. I have mine set at daily I think.

JPC Member
    In that case, I wonder if it is possible for RZ to notify resellers of the specific server which is having problems via email.

Having to check the server specific forum for updates all the time is not a good solution without the instant notification feature. And not much point having daily or weekly updates after the fact.

Loyal Client

Superb !!

Hello All,

Was thinking how long am i a customer from DEHE and looked for the 1st emailcorrespondence and i noticed i am a customer since December 2005.

Before DEHE i had several dedicated servers and/or other vps-es but those didn't fit me as a dedicated was to much space/bw and the vps-es didn't work for me at those companies.

Managed Hosting was my wish as i don't know all things about linux/unix so i ordered a vps here, i had some extra wishes so asked support to install it. This was done very well and fast.

Every time when i have questions they have been very helpfull and allways very nice and the answers were clear to me, so i didn't had to ask what they meant with it.

It's about 6-7 months now and i'm still very happy with DEHE and will keep the vps here for sure.

Thanks for all help, i can't name all staff so i will name some:

Ramon, Samuel, Lorraine, Alex, Shane, Andre, Nick and Milovan

maybe i missed some people, but also to you thanks.

Regards,

Arno van Driel