Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on NeoMail? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I just noticed NeoMail is absent from my choice of "webmail" options. It is not available in the Tweak Settings either. I am used to ...

Loyal Client

NeoMail?

I just noticed NeoMail is absent from my choice of "webmail" options. It is not available in the Tweak Settings either. I am used to seeing it as an option with cPanel - have they discountinued it, or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Sean

Loyal Client
    I have cpanel and do have the NeoMail option. That's the only one I use since Horde gives me the errors below and I don't like Squirrel mail.

Notice: Unknown(): Retrying LOGIN authentication after AUTHENTICATE LOGIN failed (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

Notice: Unknown(): Retrying LOGIN authentication after AUTHENTICATE LOGIN failed (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

Notice: Unknown(): Can not authenticate to IMAP server: AUTHENTICATE LOGIN failed (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

Loyal Client
    Yes - Horde gives me a lot of errors as well. Squirrel isn't the prettiest in the world - but I do like it's speed. I am used to OpenWebMail, which is a variant on NEO. Most of my clients like the program, so I wish I could enable it.

I guess I will have to start a support ticket. I was just hoping there was something I was missing that someone could point out.