Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on arcadiadisco.com zone files need to be added in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I am a former Aletia customer and my site was recently moved to another server on Jaguar PC. However, my domain arcadiadisco.com was not setup ...

Loyal Client

Exclamation arcadiadisco.com zone files need to be added

I am a former Aletia customer and my site was recently moved to another server on Jaguar PC. However, my domain arcadiadisco.com was not setup on your DNS server. Please add the zone files for arcadiadisco.com to resolve to IP 66.227.58.60

This is what I got when I used your IP look-up tools:

Results For: arcadiadisco.com
    Server: ns.jaguarpc.net
    Address: 66.227.56.27#53
    ** server can't find arcadiadisco.com: SERVFAIL

Results For: arcadiadisco.com
    Server: ns1.aletia.com
    Address: 66.227.56.34#53
    ** server can't find arcadiadisco.com: SERVFAIL

The support ticket has reference number: 1036362134

Loyal Client
    My domain is completely down now.... I have FOUR different support tickets open and none of them have been answered in days.

Sure I can wait here forever to get these problems fixed, I have nothing else to do. Besides, my customers are so understanding....

I am attaching the uptime guarantee I found somewhere on this site... it's pretty funny:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here at JaguarPC we use only top quality servers, switches, and routers. This translates in great reliability and uptime. As a result, within our own server farm and facilities that are under our own control and management, we guarantee that our network will be up and functioning 99.7% of the time per month.

We are not responsible for outages or circumstances beyond our control that hinder access to your site or server such as :
    - Traffic conditions on the internet
    - Hardware failure
    - DDoS or other attacks
    - ISP problems
    - Browser or DNS caching
    - An outage from an upstream facility outside of our network

Occasionally servers and systems must be brought down for routine maintenance and upgrades to ensure that your site will perform optimally. However, we strive to keep such service interruptions to a minimum, and, when possible, give you advance notice of scheduled any maintenance. Scheduled service outages do not qualify for this guarantee!

Additionally, this guarantee is your remedy for any unscheduled downtime of more than three tenths of one (.3%) percent per month. We will provide a credit in the amount of 1 day of service for every hour that your domain or server is unreachable due to a network or equipment failure. Downtime must be confirmed by a staff member in our support system. Maximum credit given will be for 1 free month of hosting or $250.00 whichever is less. The credit will be applied to your invoice on your next due date. Dedicated server clients will only be credited for local network or server hardware problems. Colocated clients will only be credited for local network problems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needless to say I am going postal.....