Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on my tt remains unattended in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
ticket reference: 1036420224 no confirmation of receipt. submitted 5.5 hours ago. two additions on my part. need some attention on this recurring problem on cheetah. ...

Loyal Client

my tt remains unattended

ticket reference: 1036420224

no confirmation of receipt. submitted 5.5 hours ago. two additions on my part.

need some attention on this recurring problem on cheetah.

Loyal Client
    I've noticed that my ticket refers to a problem on cheetah in general. You should then understand what the problem is and fix that for user playadel right away, please.

The cheetah server clients were moved on Oct 15th and we dont have a cheetah server anymore. Your site should be on a new server, we will take a look for you. Please give our techs some time before posting here, right now we have a bit of a queue for tickets and as advertised we try to get to them all within 24hours.
    Greg Landis | Founder
    JaguarPC | World leader in webhosting since 1998.
    How are we doing? Tell us at [email protected].

Need a Manager?

(pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer
    (pm) | (email) Larry, Customer Service Manager

Loyal Client
    I think you have a lot of nerve.

I've not ever received any notification at all of anything. You guys know how to send or respond to any emails? You haven't to mine. I keep getting told that sales is busy. Well, they won't have to worry about my sales anymore.

The aletia problems have plagued us for months and I think it's your job to make them go away. You took on the project, so it's your problem. Don't tell me to take a number and sit down after I've been crying for support for months.

Your system didn't even bother sending me an automated reply that my trouble ticket had been received. So I say shame on you and I'll post my problem here as soon as I want to.

Aletia Customer
    I think you are being far too harsh. Do you realize that he get's 300 e-mails a day! Imagine trying to respond to all that. And on top of that, the thousands of tickets they must be getting since the server move. Please be patient. Everything should be getting back to normal within the next several days.

Loyal Client
    I might think it were harsh if this were a charity, but a business should only take on what it can handle, and this transition, 100% from my point of view, was poorly handled, because my customers experience daily interruptions to their email service. Period.

This is a fact. Daily problems.

Originally posted by playadata
    I think you have a lot of nerve.

I've not ever received any notification at all of anything. You guys know how to send or respond to any emails? You haven't to mine. I keep getting told that sales is busy. Well, they won't have to worry about my sales anymore.

The aletia problems have plagued us for months and I think it's your job to make them go away. You took on the project, so it's your problem. Don't tell me to take a number and sit down after I've been crying for support for months.

Your system didn't even bother sending me an automated reply that my trouble ticket had been received. So I say shame on you and I'll post my problem here as soon as I want to.
    The server moves were announced in Aug via email, these forums, and aletia forums. We have also had the houston page up at jaguarpc.com/houston.php for some time. Im sorry if your email address wasnt in teh email list, we had to compile our own list when we acquired aletia since they didnt have one. Before us aletia clients were all treated like mushrooms.

With all due respect, if youve had problems months ago you should have contacted us when the problems first appeared. We can't fix it if we don't know its broken. That being said, we are working as fast and hard as we can to help you and all others before you that already submitted tickets.

These also are our boards and have certain rules, while we dont demand you wait a certain period of time it is only reasonable that you give us the 24hrs we advertise before complaining in public.

Sorry for any problems you've encountered, we are working our best to get everyone up to speed.
    Greg Landis | Founder
    JaguarPC | World leader in webhosting since 1998.
    How are we doing? Tell us at [email protected].

Need a Manager?

(pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer
    (pm) | (email) Larry, Customer Service Manager

Loyal Client
    I've opened up lots of tickets and sent lots of emails, Greg.

Shouldn't be news for you guys.

Loyal Client
    I might think it were harsh if this were a charity, but a business should only take on what it can handle, and this transition, 100% from my point of view, was poorly handled, because my customers experience daily interruptions to their email service. Period.
    CHILL OUT!

You need to give them time to fix the problem. When you keep harassing them on the boards after 5.5 hours waiting for support.

CHILL OUT!

Support is swamped, and sales is NOT the office to talk to about support!