Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on symfony open-source PHP web framework in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Please try it: http://www.jaguarpc.com/support/kbase/779.html Let us know how it goes. Ref: http://www.symfony-project.com ...

symfony open-source PHP web framework

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Masood N. [/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]Chief Technical Officer[/COLOR][SIZE="3"] JaguarPC.com[/SIZE]

Could you make the links in the kb article well eh.. links (nicely clickable thingies)?
    Regards,

Wim Heemskerk
    ---
    Visit MeCCG.net - Cardgaming in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
    And Gwaihir.net - The Middle-earth CCG store

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    Could you make the links in the kb article well eh.. links (nicely clickable thingies)?
    Thanks for reminding about this This is being done now and new articles have been updated with links.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Masood N. [/COLOR] | [COLOR="Red"]Chief Technical Officer[/COLOR][SIZE="3"] JaguarPC.com[/SIZE]

Heh!

This will make Ronnie & Spath happy! A PHP alternative to ROR...
    DISCLAIMER Any resemblance between the views expressed above and those of the owners and operators of this system is purely coincidental. Any resemblance between these views and my own are non-deterministic. The existence of Vin DSL is questionable. The existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise in the second-order coefficient.

No Guts, No Story! VinDSL 2010

|| $name ne 'R.Stiltskin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin DSL
    Heh!

This will make Ronnie & Spath happy! A PHP alternative to ROR...
    Funny you should say that. I'm actually searching for a new framework that meets various criteria now that, hopefully, will relieve me of some mundane tasking with my current web sites.

This past week I've been looking at Mambo/Joomla, Ruby, and Ajax but am about to try Xaraya... I think. I guess I'll just tack this on to the list of options. Seems everyone loves PHP for their CMS. Add on the appendable framework and let the dynamism begin.

If only a large array of Perl-based CMS suitable for my parameters existed so I didn't need to write the nuts and bolts... I would have more time to actually create more content.

Ron
    Loyal Client
    Why, were you afraid that RoR was going to be the "next big thing", Vin?

It's juuuuust a matter of time...
    Good luck