Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Do you offer Mambo Hosting or Joomla Hosting ? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hello, It is clear in the title itself, still repeating it over here. Do you offer Mambo Hosting or Joomla Hosting ? If yes, then ...

Do you offer Mambo Hosting or Joomla Hosting ?

Hello,
    It is clear in the title itself, still repeating it over here.
    Do you offer Mambo Hosting or Joomla Hosting ?
    If yes, then what kind of features do you provide, will be good to hear from you.

Thanks in advance
    WebKing

I will say...

Loyal Client
    Mambo and Joomla are fully supported in that you are free to install them any number of times in your account. Some versions of Cpanel automate this process to make it easier.

I run several Joomla sites myself. Never did get into Mambo, to popular.
    Starving grad student fund = Domains.greypc.com ;

I've run both Mambo & Joomla here @ JagPC...

I prefer Joomla to Mambo, but they both work fine!

Um...

Is that what you were asking?
    DISCLAIMER Any resemblance between the views expressed above and those of the owners and operators of this system is purely coincidental. Any resemblance between these views and my own are non-deterministic. The existence of Vin DSL is questionable. The existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise in the second-order coefficient.

No Guts, No Story! VinDSL 2010

Talking RE: Mambo Hosting vs Joomla Hosting

Hi,

Really appreciated the replies.
    It sounds Joomla is superior to Mambo, however featuristic information [about features] will be helpful for me to decide to choose between Joomla CMS and Mambo CMS. Thanks.

Ehm.. this place, JagPC, offers hosting. It barely involves itself with what software you choose to host. This is a good place for comparisons: http://opensourcecms.com/

BTW: Joomla and Mambo aren't that far apart as they are siblings. Joomla split of from Mambo not too long ago and seems to be the more open and active of the two.
    Regards,

Wim Heemskerk
    ---
    Visit MeCCG.net - Cardgaming in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
    And Gwaihir.net - The Middle-earth CCG store

Thanks Gwaihir, for the link. It's quite helpful. Actually there is very little difference between the two, as you said, that's why came here to know more about it. Thanks again.
    If you cloak, you are playing very close to the FIRE.
    Shared Hosting || Windows Reseller Hosting || VPS Hosting || Dedicated Servers