Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Offers for Existing Customers in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
idea... How about some special upgrade offers for current customers? So many businesses out there push the specials for "new customers only" but the better ...

Loyal Client

Offers for Existing Customers

idea...

How about some special upgrade offers for current customers? So many businesses out there push the specials for "new customers only" but the better ones award their loyal customers as well....

Just an idea....

Banned
    *clap clap clap* deep in the Heart of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Smith View Post
    idea...

How about some special upgrade offers for current customers? So many businesses out there push the specials for "new customers only" but the better ones award their loyal customers as well....

Just an idea....

We always encourage our current customers to take advantage of our specials, any current customer can upgrade the plan they are on, to what ever special we are running.

We are also working on some things for our loyal client base, Client Rewards. They will be realeased as soon as they are ready.

Loyal Client
    Sounds good to me, the only reason I ask really is that I plan to stay for a long time, the support here is far better than any other host that I have been with. Keep up the good work!

Banned
    *clap clap clap* deep in the Heart of Texas
    Thank you Matt, always good to hear from happy clients. Keep your eye on the forums for upcoming specials.