Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Question About Migrating VPS To Dedicated in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hello Everyone, I currently run a VPS with JPC and am looking to go bigger. I've been checking out the dedicated packages and I think ...

Loyal Client

Question About Migrating VPS To Dedicated

Hello Everyone,
    I currently run a VPS with JPC and am looking to go bigger. I've been checking out the dedicated packages and I think that is the direction I want to go in. So I have a few questions that I hope people wont mind answering

1) Will JPC help transfer files to the dedicated box? I have some user accounts that I don't particularly want to "recreate" completely.
    2) How long does the dedicate box usually take to setup and get running?

Cheers,
    Damian.

PS. Great service

Banned
    *clap clap clap* deep in the Heart of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by dmiller View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I currently run a VPS with JPC and am looking to go bigger. I've been checking out the dedicated packages and I think that is the direction I want to go in. So I have a few questions that I hope people wont mind answering

1) Will JPC help transfer files to the dedicated box? I have some user accounts that I don't particularly want to "recreate" completely.
    2) How long does the dedicate box usually take to setup and get running?

Cheers,
    Damian.

PS. Great service
    We will transfer your data for you.
    At the moment dedicated server times are running about 5 to 7 days, this can change, depending on stock on hand, and how many orders we are filling.