Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Good things always come to an end :( in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Aletia is the best hosting company so far for me but when it gets bigger, we are going to have less support and more less ...

Loyal Client

Good things always come to an end :(

Aletia is the best hosting company so far for me but when it gets bigger, we are going to have less support and more less stable uptimes or something belong them lines... I hope 10years down the track, aletia will still be the same but somereason i know good things never last

Histerical, absolute
    geez
    Stop thinking so far ahead..
    10 years thats a long time. be happy while it lasts and take it now.. if you keep looking at the future like that then everything good will end
    Like love and Happyness and all them "Good" Things!
    so one day no one will have them

Stop thinking about later and think about now

Loyal Client
    I disagree. My former host started out a lot like Aletia -- a small friendly company with great tech support and service. As the company's user base grew, they just hired more help. Even though they have thousands of more customers than when they started out, they've still been able to keep a personal touch to their business, and I think Aletia will be able to do the same. They just need to make sure their tech staff grows accordingly with their user base. (The main reason I left my old host is because I felt they put too many users on a single server.)

Jeremy

Loyal Client
    That might work, but the ones starting the company have the most dedication to it. The hired help on the other hand may only be concerned with recieving their check. They don't hold the same values and will rarely give an equal level of service. Choose your friends wisely I guess.