Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on using webmail via the panel for different POP accounts--how? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
hi, i just set up an account at aletia for a small client. they want to be able to access the POP email i set ...

Loyal Client

using webmail via the panel for different POP accounts--how?

hi,
    i just set up an account at aletia for a small client. they want to be able to access the POP email i set up for them here via the web. is there a way for each of them to do this without being able to read each other's emails?

and if it's via the panel, is there a way to do this without them messing with panel functions that would affect the website (they are only three people in size, but defnitely should not be messing with cpanel functions)

thanks!

Loyal Client

to clarify..

just to clarify:

i set up different POP accounts for each of them and gave them their own passwords.

i'm hoping i don't have to be sent to bigmailbox or whatever because they are a) very unreliable and b) additional maintenance and expense i promised wouldn't be incurred when i talked them OUT of network solutions as their host....

thanks!

Histerical, absolute
    yep yep
    all they need to do is go to
    http://www.domainname.com/webmail/
    put in your user name and password and ya set!
    All opinions are the result of being uninformed, unintelligent and uninterested!

Loyal Client
    thanks z,

i missed this whole portion of the email setup.

Histerical, absolute
    My Pleasure Tmg )
    All opinions are the result of being uninformed, unintelligent and uninterested!