Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Question in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I am thinking about getting hosted here but I was wondering if you guys allow people to use ikonboards? I ask because I know some ...

Loyal Client

Question

I am thinking about getting hosted here but I was wondering if you guys allow people to use ikonboards?
    I ask because I know some paid hosts don't people using them because it uses a lot of rescoures.
    Also I read on a post a little lower down and you were talking about you could only have one forum on your site but would I be allowed to have an ikonboard and then have a php/mysql board I'm working on which would just be a beta and I would be really the only one using it for a while.

Also the ftp acccounts can they be made so they can only access one folder like mydomain.com/folder1 ?

(I hope this made sense I'm typed this in a hurry)

Histerical, absolute
    FTP First
    yeppers they can be.. Say you have a folder on your site called
    usersnamehere1
    Then use usersnamehere1 as the username
    and then da password and wat will happen is when they connect they will be placed in that Folder

About ikoanboard i dont think aletia mind couse i have used it here.. Tho only very briefly..
    and I Dont think Aletia will mind all that much if you have a beta Board just as long as when its working and ready You get ride of the Hog of a board ikoan thinger.. hehe tho im just a user here so dont take my word for it about the ikoan board its best to ask aletia..
    All opinions are the result of being uninformed, unintelligent and uninterested!

Loyal Client
    I ask the AIM support guy about the ikonboard and he said I could u the mysql version of ikonboard after it comes out.

Histerical, absolute
    Kewl
    All opinions are the result of being uninformed, unintelligent and uninterested!