Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Zacrifice.com in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hey Hey Hey http://www.zacrifice.com/ finally have something up.. its not complet but when is a website?? i still have to add things. like da menu ...

Histerical, absolute

Zacrifice.com

Hey Hey Hey
    http://www.zacrifice.com/
    finally have something up..
    its not complet but when is a website??
    i still have to add things. like da menu stuff and whatnot but you should be able to get the Idea of me site.. SO Tell me what you all think..

All opinions are the result of being uninformed, unintelligent and uninterested!

Loyal Client
    I think it looks great. I love the colour scheme and I like the jungle theme. I can't wait to see the content.

Load time is slow for me but my connection is REALLY slow tonight!

Histerical, absolute
    Thanks Gakenny

It loads Fast for me..

Anyone else wanna comment?
    All opinions are the result of being uninformed, unintelligent and uninterested!

Loyal Client
    Hi,

The design is great but you have to consider changing that main image... It has 195232 bytes!!!

Most images should be less than 20K or, if you have a main image like you do, less than 50k. Main pages should load quickly - that's a mandatory issue.

I have Cable, so it loads fast... However, nowadays must people still use 56k dialup modems...

Once again, I like very much the design

ps: I have optimized you start.jpg. Now is almost 1/4 of the original... Hope this helps

Jorge

Histerical, absolute
    Hey Jorang

The reason for the large Start page is becouse i havent Finished with it yet

im going to take the trhee images cut them out and make them Randomly Change between 20 other images i have.. So when its all done that Page will come to no more then 60K
    Plus Im going to Cookies so that people have a choice as to wheather or not to have to start page ever time they come here.. so you will be able to see it once and then have the choice of never seeing it again.. and to open the window there will be a small element Graphic that will be centerd on the page.. for people who choose not to have th splash page ever time they come!

Loyal Client
    Wow..... really great design, good job!

Histerical, absolute
    Thanks Toly
    Im very happy with it it took me ages to finally setle on a design

Loyal Client
    Damn, thas some dope sh*t. Ya know the graphics on that site is the bomb!
    But it did take some time to load. Maybe it's 'cause im uploading some things. But I think it looks mad nice.

Histerical, absolute
    Thanks Realest
    Na its not your Connection.. its actually Slow to load couse the Files are Big i still have to optimise them.. Sorry about that I'll get onto it..

Loyal Client
    Nice.

Loads in a couple of seconds with a DSL

Now how about some content?

Jeremy

Histerical, absolute
    yeah im working on that

Loyal Client
    It has great potential - just add content. Don't forget to check your spelling and grammer....

Histerical, absolute
    Hey Thanks Timbo
    hahaha yeah i know my spelling Sucks.. I have started using Office to spell check me work