Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Sending EMails from website with different EMail hosting in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I've allready asked to the support yesterday but still no answer, so i try this way, maybe another customer can help me... I've a WebHosting ...

Loyal Client

Sending EMails from website with different EMail hosting

I've allready asked to the support yesterday but still no answer, so i try this way, maybe another customer can help me...

I've a WebHosting on Aletia (great), but i have my own DNS servers, and my own mail servers... i just use Web hosting of Aletia, never asked more...

My problem is : when i send a mail to myself using a script on my website, i never receive the mail... if i send it to another address, no problem...

So, i guess that the server is configured to handle all the EMails for my domain, and thus does not send the mail to the right mail server :'(

I've tested, i can configure a catch-all of my primary domain to an address on another domain (i have many domains )), that's work, *but* i can only do that for my primary domain, i cannot do that on my multi-hosted domain, i cannot find any option to configure that :'(

if someone have the same config, he can maybe tell me what they asked to the support...

Loyal Client
    Hi,

I don't know if I did understand what you said but to change the catch-all for multi-hosted domains you will have to ask [email protected]...

Jorge

Loyal Client
    The MX record on your account needs changing. The server thinks that your domain is local. Ask support!