Web Hosting Forums

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

This is a discussion on Question: Has a smart person ever contracted Alzheimers, so called ??? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Originally Posted by Ron Since God's time period is infinite and any earthly activity is not And the universe? The one turn? The mandala? How ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron
    Since God's time period is infinite and any earthly activity is not
    And the universe? The one turn? The mandala? How is that not infinite too?

What is Infinity / infinity? And which infinity are we talking about?

If the time period (divisor) is infinite and the dividend is not, then the answer is effectively 0.
    So what I said then.

Either way, the whole discussion was and is absolutely silly, and you're just trying being trolls towards Frank who wasn't the originator of the concept anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank
    Ron has it right I was just trying to have some fun and be silly with you two
    Or maybe we're just playing Frank's "I know" pseudo-esotericisms back at him. Calling his bluff. Making us the trolls ... how exactly?

You want to know the path to eternity click on the link under my name below
    Been there. Read the homophobia. Left. The Christ I know isn't like that.
    Last edited by homoludens; 06-02-2009 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Wishful thinking, perhaps.

Become like a child and believe.
    As the Dao De Jing would have it : in concentrating your breath can you become as supple as a babe?

Arizona Uplands Intelligence Quotient: 138+
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawel Kowalski View Post
    I'm dying to be converted, come on guys; at least try to save my soul from the eternity of hell...
    You're doing good! Keep going...

I know you're joking around (right now) but it's hard, isn't it?!?!?
    DISCLAIMER Any resemblance between the views expressed above and those of the owners and operators of this system is purely coincidental. Any resemblance between these views and my own are non-deterministic. The existence of Vin DSL is questionable. The existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise in the second-order coefficient.

No Guts, No Story! VinDSL 2009

Quote Originally Posted by homoludens View Post
    As the Dao De Jing would have it : in concentrating your breath can you become as supple as a babe?
    You know, I can't believe...

Not one of you fell for me changing my avatar, feigning insanity, and/or giving up a 10K+ post count.

SUP with dat? I swear...

Sometimes, I think I'm the only normal person on this web site!
    DISCLAIMER Any resemblance between the views expressed above and those of the owners and operators of this system is purely coincidental. Any resemblance between these views and my own are non-deterministic. The existence of Vin DSL is questionable. The existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is problematic. The existence of the reader is left as an exercise in the second-order coefficient.

Ron
    Loyal Client
    Probably more a question of not noticing anything different than not falling for it. You do appear to be you and not an imposter though.
    Good luck

I thought you'ld engaged your Ouroboros drive or something. I was waiting for the universe to implode spectacularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    If the time period (divisor) is infinite and the dividend is not, then the answer is effectively 0. Since God's time period is infinite and any earthly activity is not perhaps the answer is ε, as shown by (∞-1)/ ∞ which is arbitrarily so close to zero as we non-mathematician humans might as well call it so.

Either way, the whole discussion was and is absolutely silly, and you're just trying being trolls towards Frank who wasn't the originator of the concept anyway.
    But we're back to the question of what exactly it is that we are measuring. There are many things in this universe that can not be measured in frequency. Does God jump up and down at a constant rate? Are we measuring the frequency of his farts? What? And what ever it is that we are measuring it isn't happening since the frequency is 0.

You are right, the concept is absurd. And I was planning on having fun with Vin since he proposed this (I'm starting to think Vin is a parody) and not Frank until Frank threw his 2 cents in and started acting like a child.
    Last edited by Pawel Kowalski; 06-03-2009 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    You want to know the path to eternity click on the link under my name below. It is simple. Man makes it hard and confusing. Become like a child and believe.
    I tend to believe things that there is evidance for. So when Vin mentioned God's frequency I got all excited because I assumed you guys were finally measuring something physical and I could get my skeptical mind around that. You have no idea how disappointed I am.

Ron
    Loyal Client
    I'm tellin ya, if you have frequency you'll believe there is no God and then if you don't have frequency, you'll be certain of it.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    I'm tellin ya, if you have frequency you'll believe there is no God and then if you don't have frequency, you'll be certain of it.
    Are we talking about the frequency of brain function? Seems a bit harsh .

I thought you'ld engaged your Ouroboros drive or something.
    LoL!

I love you!

You're sooo dreadful...

all about nothing! Frank Broughton's Avatar
    Been there. Read the homophobia. Left. The Christ I know isn't like that.
    Not one single inkling of that there and the article on the subject is pure Scripture with very little comment. Christ is the author! So what you talking about?

Not one single inkling of that there
    Paragraph 2: "This perverted lifestyle". It goes downhill from there.

Telling young people they are perverted, evil, disgusting, an abomination, whatever, often results in suicide. Welcome to Hell, Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by PK
    One family expert has concluded that [...] An early sexual experience equals -> A HOMOSEXUAL
    Not scripture now is it?

Christ is the author! So what you talking about?
    Well, Christ didn't speak English. If we're going to return to the old argument of god's literal truth or somesuch rubbish, I'm going to understand that gay sex that doesn't involve men lying with other men as with a woman, and that does isn't involve sodomy is AOK with god. Lesbianism seems to be fine too.

If you want to start translating bits of it to suit your whim, your house of cards will tumble.

Tonight's homework is to find out how the word Sodomy has changed in meaning over the last two millenia.

If you ever had effeminate tendencies, denounce and confess them as sin. If you are a parent, point your children toward good role models-masculine men and feminine women.
    Yeah. Whatever.

Dress your boy like a boy.
    Dress your girl like a girl.
    Think I might go out for a walk in a nice short skirt just to annoy Pastor Kohl.

all about nothing! Frank Broughton's Avatar
    Fornication in all forms is sin. Homosexuality is fornication. That alone ends the Biblical debate on the subject.

It is not normal. It is not natural and human kind fails to exist if it was. Man with man is unseemly and fornication. Sorry, that is not hatred it is the truth. The average homosexual dies way before his /her time. Why? It is not normal and it is not healthy what they do to each other behind closed doors on the bed that is reserved for a husband and wife only!

I have been to the bedside of those who lived a homosexual lifestyle and was days away from death because of aids. I prayed with them. I have NO hatred at all for them. I just remain that the lifestyle they CHOOSE is not normal and it is fornication if they have sexual relations.

Do not mix me up with the so called Baptist's who say God hates fags.

Fornication in all forms is sin. Homosexuality is fornication.
    Yeah, but only because you won't let gay people marry. Is that why you won't? You wouldn't be able to use the fornication argument?

That alone ends the Biblical debate on the subject.
    Does it now? You speak for the entire Christian world? You understand The Word perfectly? So humble.

It is not normal. It is not natural and human kind fails to exist if it was.
    Except many (most?) mammals are at it, and all those mammals, like humans, are still here.

I remember Russell Howard doing a sketch about someone advancing the opinion that homosexuality is unnatural. Said someone was sat in an airplane, hurtling though the air at several hundreds of miles per hour ... I can give you more examples of you personally committing unnatural acts if you like. And what adult cares about normal?

Man with man is unseemly
    To you. Don't look. Just like I don't look at churches with "burn in hell sinners" notices as I pass them.

The average homosexual dies way before his /her time.
    Learn some maths. Learn some statistics. Learn some critical thinking.

I don't know which non-study your opinion is based on, but they tend to get debunked.

I have NO hatred at all for them. [...] Do not mix me up with the so called Baptist's who say God hates fags.
    No, you just belong to a church which tells people they and their private consensual sexual practice are perverted and an abomination against god and nature.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast