Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Stupid mail ! in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hi! How are you? I send you this file in order to have your advice See you later. Thanks Stupid F#c#k#i#n#g Mail with virus ! ...

Loyal Client

Stupid mail !

Hi! How are you?

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later. Thanks
    Stupid F#c#k#i#n#g Mail with virus !

now i receive this mail 1 by day with a 3 meg files !!!

any idea to stop receive this and not DL ?!

Thank !

Loyal Client
    Try creating an email filter that rejects any email that has "I send you this file in order to have your advice" in the body.

Dana

Loyal Client
    it's normal ?

when i add filter i get this :

A filter has been added that blocks all mail message_body that contains I send you this file in order
    Fatal! Write Failure: /etc/vfilters/oldschool.adln.org. Ignore any messages of success this can only result in failure!

Fatal! Write Failure: /etc/vfilters/ac.adln.org. Ignore any messages of success this can only result in failure!

Fatal! Write Failure: /etc/vfilters/ao.adln.org. Ignore any messages of success this can only result in failure!

Fatal! Write Failure: /etc/vfilters/sb.adln.org. Ignore any messages of success this can only result in failure!

Fatal! Write Failure: /etc/vfilters/dt.adln.org. Ignore any messages of success this can only result in failure!

bye

Loyal Client
    Yup it's a Cpanel bug. The filter should still have been added correctly though.

Dana

Loyal Client
    thank