Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Pre-Sales in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hi, I submitted a ticket yesterday but I need an answer faster so I post it here. Maybe an administrator can answer to it. ------------------------------------------------------------ ...

Loyal Client

Pre-Sales

Hi,
    I submitted a ticket yesterday but I need an answer faster so I post it here. Maybe an administrator can answer to it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I want to move my website from my current host to JaguarPC. I am interested in the VPS One hosting plan. I have however some questions I need answered or just confirmed:

1. Is the price 22, 47$ + 5 $ cPanel ?

2. Has Vps One 15GB space, 192MB RAM or 25GB space, 320 MB RAM (the first page where all the VPS hosting plans are displayed and the second page where you have to order show different information)

3. Is there any discount/ benefit for paying in advance (for 3-6 months)

4. Can you set up my Vps account and do you support video websites, FFmpeg?

5. Can you transfer my website from my current host to JaguarPc? Is there a cost for that?

6. Can you set up my account and transfer the website before the 8th of august? My hosting plan expires on the 8th of august.

Thanks in advance

JPC-Larry
    I just replied to the ticket you had submitted about this with all of the answers requested. We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reply to the ticket or post it here so one of us can help you right away. Thank you for your interest in JaguarPC.

Loyal Client
    tell me if you got my pm.

JPC-Larry
    I received your PM, and have responded to it. Thank you.

Loyal Client
    the coupon doesn't work VPS10YRS

JPC-Larry
    I have responded to your PM once again and thank you for your continued patience and your business.