Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Domains reseller - How to? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hello everyone, new jaguarpc reseller here I didn't have plans to make big business with hosting and domain reselling, as I needed hosting for few ...

Loyal Client

Domains reseller - How to?

Hello everyone, new jaguarpc reseller here

I didn't have plans to make big business with hosting and domain reselling, as I needed hosting for few sites of mine and friends of mine, but now when I have opportunity to actually make few extra bucks from it - why not.

Well, when I signed for reseller account at jaguar, one of the features that looked interesting was 'FREE Doman Reseller'. And now I don't know what to do with it.

Can someone please give me short answers to few questions:
    1. Do I need to deposit any money at aletianic.com in order to resell domains?
    2. If answer to 1st question is yes - how much?
    3. Do I have to register at http://www.aletianic.com or jaguarpc support do it for me?
    4. Is it possible to create aletianic+clientexec+cpanel integration without much programming, i.e. are there some plugins available for this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Djordje

Banned
    1. Yes you'll need to deposit money in the account.
    2. I believe it's $100 and it's non-refundable.
    3. You can register at aletianic.com then let us know the username. We can then convert it to a reseller account and push any domains you have registered through us into that account if you'd like.
    4. I'll leave this one for the techies.

4. AletiaNic is a reseller of Enom, so an AletiaNic reseller account gives you all the benefits that Enom resellers get, including access to the Enom API. According to the ClientExec site, they have a standard plugin for Enom, so I think you should be all set.

--Jason
    Jason Pitoniak
    Interbrite Communications
    www.interbrite.com www.kodiakskorner.com

Loyal Client
    thanks