Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Deep grief in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
My heart goes out to those who have suffered and those who have lost so much in the tragedy. It hurts so much to see ...

Loyal Client

Deep grief

My heart goes out to those who have suffered and those who have lost so much in the tragedy. It hurts so much to see so many innocent victims died or injuried. Those firefighters that are still missing. All those people jumping out the windows, who've never done anything to anyone. It's so heartbreaking, so painful. I broke down and cried everyday since tuesday and I am not embarrassed to admit that.

This is not only an attack to America, this is an attack to the whole world and all human beings who respect freedom.

I've been in deep sorrow and grief since the tragedy happened, and I still am. I hope that whoever behind this would be brought to justice. I am not an American nor a Muslim. It's just too painful to see any more innocent people get hurt again, innocent people from all races, Americans, Arabians, people from the Middle East and the rest of the world.

Please allow me to say this, please don't stereotype Muslims. We should get those who are responsible for these, we should not have hatred towardst other innocent people who are Muslims.

God Bless America.

Tsui
    Canada

my heart goes out to all those people as well. Everyone has been affected by this tragedy, myself included. It is time that everyone realize it's a time to unite regardless of political stance, religion, heritage, and any other barriers.

I encourage people to donate money where they can. Do not send money via the internet. I recommend going to local churches, most of which have already established funds.

We'll rebuild Manhattan and show the world how strong America is, and we won't give up without a fight.

God bless America.