Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Down in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I think I'm on Stingray, not sure as I cannot check right now. I am down. Same time yesterday, same thing. At the same time ...

Loyal Client

Down

I think I'm on Stingray, not sure as I cannot check right now. I am down. Same time yesterday, same thing. At the same time aletiahosting.com (the home page) is down as well. The only thing up and running seems to be these forums.

Can you please let us know if these are known down times and what's causing them.

Down for the last 15 minutes (that I know of)

Loyal Client

down, too

my site was down for the same period of time. And for some earlier today, I believe. I checked several friends who I know are also hosted with Aletia, and all of their sites were down as well.

My control panel still won't come up - it says "Invalid License File" and has a link to cpanel.net.

Is this going to be a common thing or just a rare hiccup in the server?

Thanks.
    kristine

Loyal Client
    I can't get into my CP either.
    I noticed that when I was trying to find my machine name. This is pretty disappointing right now. Hope it is corrected soon.

Loyal Client
    Are you guys/gals still unable to access your site? Please do a traceroute from your computer and send your traceroute results to [email protected].

Two of NAC's OC3s were cut out during the WTC disaster. For more info, check out this thread:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=21150

Laura Brandt

mine works now.

Loyal Client

back up

I can get to my site and my control panel. Thanks for the info

Loyal Client
    All's okay now Laura, thank you. All came back online last nite, but I had to leave so had no time to post.

BTW, nice work on the site, Kristine (love-production).

Thanks again for the replies,
    Cheers

P.S. Oh yes, and it was Stingray.

Loyal Client
    My entire site (web, mail thru OE, and ftp) has been down for at least the last 20 minutes again, and I can't seem to get to the aletia.com webpage, either.

It's currently 10:30 AM PT. Is this a system wide issue or are just some servers hit? I've tried several of my friends pages who use Aletia, and I can't seem to get to their pages either.

thanks for letting me know,
    Kristine

P.S. SillyAlien - thanks for the compliments

Loyal Client
    I'm back up now.
    I haven't been with Aletia long enough to know - is this a frequent thing?

Loyal Client
    NAC core router was rebooted. Check out http://aletiaforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=509

Laura B

Loyal Client

I'm down too! Please help!

It is now 1:15 p.m. Mountain time on Monday September 17th and I am down too. I am a reseller and have quite a few clients who are hosted with me (you) and their sites as well as mine is down. Ftp, control panels, email, and sites are all down. One of my clients has a monitoring service that monitors his site for downtime and problems, etc. This worries me. I am afraid I'll lose him as a client if we experience too many problems.

I have sent an e-mail to support. I have also read the post on the core router reboot, and the last post on that topic said that everything was back up and running.

Could someone please let me know what's going on??

Just so all of you know (since I've seen a few that have asked) I have been with Aletia for quite a while, and they don't really have a lot of problems. This still worries me though. I'm going to send an e-mail to all of my clients to let them know what's going on before I start getting irate e-mails.

[email protected]

Loyal Client