This is a question about Jag's Terms of service/AUP...

Quote Originally Posted by TOS document
We do not allow any content that may be construed as offensive or illegal including, but not limited to pirated software, bit torrents, IRC, Proxies, hacker programs/archives...
I want to run a Tor node on my dedicated server, but I'm guessing that'd be counted as a proxy, so I dunno if running Tor is allowed or not...

However, I want to set up a 'non-exiting node'... which wouldn't be using Tor's proxy functionality - all the traffic it sends and receives stays within the Tor network, so people can't route illegal traffic (e.g. downloading mp3s, pirated software etc.) from the web through it.

Basically I want to start a webhosting service for sites hidden within Tor. The hosted sites themselves will be monitored by myself to make sure they're not hosting anything illegal, and their sites won't be allowed to access the outside internet unless they give me a specific reason why they need that accessibility.

So Jag staff: does that sound reasonable to you? Can I run the Tor service (with the exit-node part disabled) on my dedicated server in order to host websites within the onion network?