Web Hosting Forums

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Hello Nice People. in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hey all, just wanted to say hi and wuussssssssupp.... I was just surfing around and found this forum, looks all nice...... I hope you guys ...

Loyal Client

Hello Nice People.

Hey all, just wanted to say hi and wuussssssssupp....

I was just surfing around and found this forum, looks all nice...... I hope you guys don't mind if someone who does not have a hosting plan from Aletia is posting in the forums.

Regards.

P.S

Don't you guys think I got the coolest ID in here??

alexodin
    you are welcome

Hang around and have a fun !

lol not that i mind but why are you posting at a forum where you dont have a site hosted?

i just find it kinda weird thats all
    Nomsane?
    That is all.

Welcome! heh... it's just weird though!
    Where do you wanna go today?

alexodin
    it is very clear guys !!

because we are a great community...hmm... am I right?

Yes we do!
    Where do you wanna go today?

Loyal Client
    Originally posted by whitty
    lol not that i mind but why are you posting at a forum where you dont have a site hosted?

i just find it kinda weird thats all
    Ok, guys, if you people asked why, here is why, I have few sites and are being hosted at your-site.com.

They have a very good costumer service and all, but since last month, they are trying to make money out of everything, I mean stats, gotta pay for it, MySQL, gotta pay for it, subdomain, history, More than one domain, gotta pay for it.......... even if you fart, while using FTP, you gotta pay for it.

So I start to looking around for a new webhosting that could take care all of it, and found this site, everything that I was looking for, even more than what i was looking for....... So I thought maybe I should stop by in the forums for a while and see what new costumers think about the service, to see what are ups and downs about the service, that's all.

alexodin
    it is pretty good reason

ya that's a pretty good idea
    Nomsane?
    That is all.

Loyal Client
    aletia's been great as far as bang for buck ratio. lotsa folks have complained about email/ticket system only support, but IMHO, they've been fast at resolving any issues (except for the subdomain stats, ahem) via the ticket system.

...and mention the price again.

coop

EHG
    first of all WELCOME

second of all:

WEIRD IS GOOD !!

As far as Aletia is concerned - My personal experience with them from the time I set up my initial account last October has been excellent.

If one reads the forums you will undoubtedly read about others who have experienced some difficulties. Aletia during the last couple of months has had some difficulties I think mostly due to growing pains. That along with some hardware problems have kept the staff extremely busy and they have not been as responsive as they once were. I do believe that they are doing their utmost to overcome these problems and to get back to the same kind of support that the customers here had come to take for granted.

Also remember when reading the forums, especially about complaints that for every post on the forums where a customer is venting over an unresolved issue there are probably hundreds who have had their problems resolved without any undue delay or problem. That doesn't even take into consideration the hundreds or ???? of customers hosted by Aletia who are satisfied and never post on the community forums.

As for those who consider it WEIRD for posting here because you don't have an ALETIA account..

TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT .....

As for those who think such behavior is weird.....

If it were any other then whitty and Shady I would have to remind them that the antonym of weird is: DULL or BORING!

But since it is these two who reafirm their own weirdness at every opportunity and strive to raise the levels of their own weirdness to new heights - there is no need to for any such reminder! For the duck knows a PROFESSIONAL WEIRDO when he sees one!!:weyes: :lol:

EHG
    I'VE BEEN QUACKED!!!

There I was a poor innocent duckie and I see this post towards the top of the forums - inqusitive as I am - I open it read it and respond with another of the duck's rather lengthy dissertations.

THEN I LOOK AT THE DATES

It seems that acooperw the last to reply before me made his response a couple of days ago to a thread that was from LAST NOVEMBER?????

uNFORTUNATELY I didn't look at the dates until I had already posted!

NOW WILL THE REAL MR. UNREGISTERED PLEASE STEP FORWARD AND LET US KNOW IF YOU DID INDEED SIGN UP FOR AN ALETIA ACCOUNT ??

grrrrrrrrrrr

Loyal Client
    Originally posted by EHG
    If it were any other then whitty and Shady ...
    But since it is these two who reafirm their own weirdness at every opportunity and strive to raise the levels of their own weirdness to new heights - there is no need to for any such reminder! For the duck knows a PROFESSIONAL WEIRDO when he sees one!!:weyes: :lol:
    I find acooperw even more weird for bringing up a thread that is 5 months old.

Loyal Client
    holy smokes!

IT'S APRIL!

-coop

hell no, we won't go!
    Originally posted by EHG
    WEIRD IS GOOD !!
    Wired is also good.
    - Colin

I like food.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast