Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on design.SiteCreative.com in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I've tested a few different layouts, but I'm growing attached to this one. It just feels better to me. But of course, final opinion is ...

Loyal Client

design.SiteCreative.com

I've tested a few different layouts, but I'm growing attached to this one. It just feels better to me. But of course, final opinion is up to the public. However, I'm only asking for critiques on the layout and headers. I have yet to put in a menu, as I have not uploaded all the content just yet.

http://design.sitecreative.com/

- Jonathan

it's very um, plain.

i don't know, it's very hard to judge it because there's no navigation yet and it isn't fully ready.

I'm not sure if this is what you asked for but:
    - screenshots following tutorials/articles would be nice.
    - printable versions of your tutorials/articles

center alignment isn't always best when it comes to straightforward reading. dunno. depends on content and people. up to you. black text on white background is good, which you have.

I see the frame (the purple border NOT as in an HTML frame) and it's kinda boxy. Dunno, I feel boxed in. might just be mee.....
    - Julie
    Student / Web Developer

alexodin
    my personal site just a plain html file - dont have time to finish it I've moved from ColdFusion web hosting, so nothing is working here

anyway, I like the design of the tutorial page, there is nothing without the reason to be on this page. It is cool, I can pay attention to the text of tutorials instead of figure out how to get it

Personally, I would prefer to have small screenshots about what exactly i have to do to repeat your steps.

Loyal Client
    Very soothing colors Jonathan, just need more of them - lots more. C'mon, get that big paintbrush out.

Very clean... I like you avatar too!
    Where do you wanna go today?