Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Aletia FAQ in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I'm creating a nice FAQ for Aletia users. I know Aletia has one, but it isn't worded the best So, if you wanna write something ...

hell no, we won't go!

Aletia FAQ

I'm creating a nice FAQ for Aletia users. I know Aletia has one, but it isn't worded the best So, if you wanna write something up on commonly asked questions asked here on the forum, please post it here, pm me or email me ( [email protected] )

Or if you see a good post here let me know and I'll ask the author if I can copy it.

If you want to write something but don't know what, just ask me. Things that would be nice are:
    [list=1][*]Multi-Hosted Domains[*]Email and Multi-Hosted Domains[*]Forums (what's allowed and what's not allowed)[*]A list of acceptable Forums [*]A list of News/Blog Scripts[*]etc.[/list=1]
    Hopefully this will end up with questions being answered better and more promptly.

BTW, the site will be @ ( http://aletiafaq.cakdesign.com )
    - Colin

I like food.

alexodin
    great idea Dogma !

it is not easy, but it's for good

I dont have a time to help you with that right now, but I hope next week will be easy for me.

Histerical, absolute
    Hey Dogma.. i would be most happy to help out if i can..
    i know a fair bit about hosting and what not and i can spell (With Word ) and i have some free time.. right now and tomorow.

So email me if you want me to start typing some stuff

[email protected]
    All opinions are the result of being uninformed, unintelligent and uninterested!

Histerical, absolute
    *twidles thumbs.. i wonder if this will happen*
    All opinions are the result of being uninformed, unintelligent and uninterested!