Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on No Backup Drive on C1? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
How come when I look in the cPanel service status the backup drive is no longer showing? Does this mean that there is no longer ...

Loyal Client

No Backup Drive on C1?

How come when I look in the cPanel service status the backup drive is no longer showing? Does this mean that there is no longer a backup drive currently in C1?

If someone can explain what this means that would be great.

Jag Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Imusion View Post
    How come when I look in the cPanel service status the backup drive is no longer showing? Does this mean that there is no longer a backup drive currently in C1?

If someone can explain what this means that would be great.
    I'll have someone check this out but the server does have a backup drive.
    Kiet Duong
    Hosting Zoom, Inc.

Loyal Client
    Hi, Besides Fantastico not working (cannot install, wont install at all), the panel shows overloads very often. 16+. Are we to crowded? How much load is allowed for c1 to have?

Loyal Client
    Fantastico probably doesn't work due to the MySQL IP issue. My sites are loading fine on C1, so obviously whatever the load is at right now is not even affecting the peformance of the cluster.

Also, thanks for hijacking my thread.

Loyal Client
    mmm.... Im not sure about it.

I installed WP manually right now and Im receiving multiple Internal Server Error... I checked my other sites at times, they don't show any function related with perl or php scripts.

I tried to access the cpanel and couldnt. Finally this is what I got:

Exim-26 FAILED
    exim (exim-4.63-1_cpanel_maildir) failed
    entropychat failed (???)
    antirelayd failed
    Server Load 40.85 (4cpus)

Loyal Client
    Also, thanks for hijacking my thread.

Im sorry, don't take it bad. It is with good intention. Perhaps you were not aware of the problems C1 have been showing, and the only thing that helps is a group of people complaining. I tried alone and no response. I had tickets opened for a week and ignored on chat (in emergencies).

So, if you take this in count, my real intention is to bring more attention to your topic, as is not isolated.

We all live on the same server.. cant we just get along? kidding...

Loyal Client
    Mmm I see that the backup drive is back and that the server is back to having over a terabyte of storage.

Jag Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fotosdeguatemala View Post
    mmm.... Im not sure about it.

I installed WP manually right now and Im receiving multiple Internal Server Error... I checked my other sites at times, they don't show any function related with perl or php scripts.
    Please submit a ticket and support can better assist you. We'll iron it all out if there are still issues you're having.
    Kiet Duong
    Hosting Zoom, Inc.