Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Ocean still down?? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I thought the problem on Ocean was resolved? Am I the only one still having problems? All day today and for the last three days ...

Loyal Client

Thumbs down Ocean still down??

I thought the problem on Ocean was resolved? Am I the only one still having problems?

All day today and for the last three days my sites that depend on mySQL tables have been up and down but my one purely HTML site was fine. I opened a ticket, and then went to run some errands. When I got back a some hours later there was a response from Support saying Ocean had had problems all day but was now resolved, and i saw that the post on that is closed.

However, after reading that email I tried to get into my sites and ALL of them are now down, including the HTML one!! I also can't get into CPanel or access my email (even using thunderbird). This is really awful because I just started a community site and have a bunch of new users who've been emailing me all day, and I also have a blog and a couple of business sites.

I've emailed support and I'm still waiting. Is anyone else having this problem?

This is not good!

Loyal Client

Thumbs down

Yea, its down for me too. Im not happy with "Ocean".
    I lost a $700 order today because of it

Client said, "If you cant keep your own site up, what makes you think you can keep mine up". and just hung up

Can we fix this issue please?

Loyal Client
    Yes. this is hurting my work too because my domain email addresses are the principal way my clients communicate with me, and I haven't been able to send files back and forth tonight between me and my clients because email is down. I am going to lose money tonight because of this. I thought helpdesk was 24/7, isn't that what it says on Support page?

Loyal Client
    Yeah, live chat realizes the server is down so I bet they are not taking any live chat requests about Ocean, I would do the same.

If you open a ticket, its pointless b/c they already know its down.

Im sure they are working on it, just give it some more time, I know it sucks but oh well...I think its a network wide ddos attack.

Loyal Client
    Yeah, I just initiated a chat session and I am waiting, I am number 5!

Damn.. this is going to hurt!

Edit: Nope, they won't chat... apparently all technicians are busy helping other users!!

Loyal Client
    Its Up!!!!!!!!!

Loyal Client
    Yeah!! Thanks HZ!!

I hope is stays up, I have lost some money tonight because a client went elsewhere, and I may have lost some valuable clients, and some community members, so I hope that this is resolved now! Can't afford more losses!