Web Hosting Forums

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just signed up with Aletia :D in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
My current host will be booting me out any time now, I fear, so I figured I might as well just move immediately instead of ...

Loyal Client

Just signed up with Aletia :D

My current host will be booting me out any time now, I fear, so I figured I might as well just move immediately instead of wait and see what happens.

So let's get this thing rolling, eh?

Loyal Client
    68 posts and you're not even an Aletia customer yet??? Haha! Welcome Kurafire!

Loyal Client
    Hey, nog een Nederlander

Thx

You ought to see my postcount on the Infogrames forums, lol

Loyal Client
    11374 posts! Man go find yourself a girlfriend!

BTW for all non-Dutch reading this: the fact that Aletia has a number of customers from the Netherlands more or less proofs that Aletia is incredibely cheap - well in any way good value for money... you know what they say about the Dutch...

Loyal Client
    You a regular on INA? Cos you found out really fast, that!

I also have 3000~ odd posts on my own board

and then some bunch of posts on 5-7 other boards all over the Net.

<--- Forum Addict ^_^

Loyal Client
    oh and wanna know how I got there?

By working at a job that gave me very little to do and had my computer on 200 KB/s ADSL 24/7

It's easy posting then ^_^

Loyal Client
    Nope I'm not a regular at 'INA' - I don't even know what it is but Google helped me find you.

It's easy posting then ^_^
    It sure is when you're posting irrelevant crap like we're doing right now. I'm on my to become a 'Senior Member' @ Aletiaforums before Christmas

Loyal Client
    Originally posted by wmvink
    It sure is when you're posting irrelevant crap like we're doing right now.
    Yeah, the difference, though, is that I don't usually post irrelevant crap on INA. It's -most of the time- serious discussion about whatever is going on at the moment. September 11th for instance was a *LOT* of discussions... :/

kurafire, your join date on infogrames forums:

"06-06-2006"

ROTFLMAO
    - Julie
    Student / Web Developer

Loyal Client
    Ah yes, the infamous Join date...

Y'see, on INA I am rather well known throughout most of the entire board. For one thing, it's because I post faster than anyone has ever seen before, and not only that I kept it up for a solid 7 months, then had one more incursion and that's about it. These days I post normally..
    Anyway, when I hit 6666 posts, I changed custom title to "The Devil" and ever since, I've been very well known around the place as The Devil. To add to this I had edited my profile page a bit: my website became hell://www.TheUnderworld.com, my ICQ number 666, etc...
    Then Rishaka, a Super Mod at INA, changed my reg.date to 06/06/06
    And it was complete. ^_^

My profile's changed mostly now, though my reg.date is still a thing of discussion even today, and apparently even on different boards altogether!

Lots of fun seeing people go "WTF?! Check this guy KuraFire out, his reg date is 2006!!!" ^_^

Loyal Client
    High PPl,

I'm planning on signing with Aletia...
    Is it worth a try? How long does it take to make my account when I register? (with your account 2) !
    I heard a lot of Great things about u Guys

(xcuse for tha bad English Another Dutchie )

Loyal Client
    For my account it took them 16 hours or so..

I still need to figure out where I can change my DNS stats to point to Aletia's DNS servers, though. But that's my current host's task, not Aletia's.

Loyal Client
    Greetings, everybody!

I just signed-up a couple of minutes ago. One of the reasons why I -at last- chose Aletia, was this community. It's great knowing that even when Aletia support for some times and reasons can't respond me fast, other member probably can help me, or at least gives some claps on my shoulder ..

I learned Aletia offers great prices and features, and most important, I found Aletia and some sites on their servers comes fast and reliable in my place, Indonesia. This is important because most visitors of my sites will come from there.

Support's long responses lately had doubted me a bit. But after they explained their problems I think it is quite understandable. And I think it can happen to all hosts by now and then. The thing is, they don't provide such forums like this so we never know it. I hope they can fix those problems soon.

To Aletia and all members of this community, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year !

Best Wishes,
    :weyes:..:weyes: ..:weyes:

HKS
    Loyal Client
    I signed up also.

My CC bill will be crazy this month, but what the hey.
    A little well deserved xmas present to myself

Happy holidays to all.

Loyal Client
    Thanks aarmita and HKS. Happy holidays to you too.

Alexander

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast