Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Where are the Botha's twins? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Dylan and Luke continue working in RZ? ...

JPC Member

Where are the Botha's twins?

Dylan and Luke continue working in RZ?

Loyal Client
    I remember hearing that Dylan was "let go", for what reasons I can't remember. I think they were personal reasons. Assuming the same went for Luke.

JPC Member
    I've been wondering why there have been less responses from RZ staff such as hzDylan and hzLuke on the forums. Is hzAndrew still around to take care of spam/abuse issues?

I hope there are new staff to take over the work load. Who is the Support / Technical Manager now then?

Jag Veteran
    I won't be disclosing the reasons why but it was not a hard decision to make and I know any employer would of done the same without hesitation. I have taken over the support manager role with assistance from my level 3 team on reviewing the issues that come in through there but right now we are still looking for a manager. Over the coming months we will be bringing in nothing but the best and brightest to man our helpdesk for faster replies and issues resolved faster.
    Kiet Duong
    Hosting Zoom, Inc.

Loyal Client
    Kiet,

I know that with being in business, change is inevitable. I will say, that if Luke and Dylan, even Andrew are no longer there, hopefully you will be able to replace with like kind. I know they really came through for me when I first signed up.

All the best,

John

JPC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hzKiet View Post
    I won't be disclosing the reasons why but it was not a hard decision to make and I know any employer would of done the same without hesitation.
    Whoa! That implies they did a very bad thing. I believe this is not fair to Dylan at least! Dylan was one of the best support people in RZ, it is sad he is gone. I would surely appreciate an explanation here.
    Quote Originally Posted by hzKiet View Post
    Over the coming months we will be bringing in nothing but the best and brightest to man our helpdesk for faster replies and issues resolved faster.
    You surely had one (Dylan), but you did let him go...
    Thank God Vlad is still around!

Blue4

JPC Guru
    Guys guys . I am here. fighting spam and all. denton server was severly hit recently and others too. i am keeping in check with everything as usual. its just that i was week off due to bad health but all is good now.
    [COLOR="brown"][SIZE="3"]Andrew G. [/SIZE][/COLOR] |[COLOR="red"] Abuse Administrator[/COLOR]
    [SIZE="3"] Hostingzoom.com[/SIZE]

Helpful Links
    [URL="http://www.hostingzoom.com/wiki/"]Knowledge Base Wiki[/URL]

Need a Manager?
    [URL=http://forum.resellerzoom.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=669] (pm)[/url] | [email="[email protected]"](email)[/email] Vlad, Technical Support Manager
    [URL=http://forum.resellerzoom.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=437](pm)[/url] | [email="[email protected]"](email)[/email] Mike, Customer Service Manager

JPC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue4 View Post
    Whoa! That implies they did a very bad thing. I believe this is not fair to Dylan at least! Dylan was one of the best support people in RZ, it is sad he is gone. I would surely appreciate an explanation here.
    They were very helpful on the forums. I thought they were doing a good job and was promoted some time back. I guess we only know things from the outside point of view.

JPC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hzAndrew View Post
    Guys guys . I am here. fighting spam and all.
    Glad you are still around to help us with spam/abuse problems.