Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Credit request in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hello all, What do think about that??? I am requested a credit for my VPS on VZ1 that was down for 120 hours. But I ...

Loyal Client

Credit request

Hello all,

What do think about that???

I am requested a credit for my VPS on VZ1 that was down for 120 hours. But I will cancell this account soom, maybe tomorrow. So ModVPS want not refund my money and want not give a credit on others invoices that I will have.

I think that this is not correct. My VPS was off liner 120 hours. I want not more this VPS. But I think that is very rasonable to have a credit for this very big inconvenience on other invoice that I have with RZ, for example.

Kiet, I hope that you understand it and give me a $ 40.05 of credit on my nexts RZ invoces. That is just.

hfh
    Loyal Client
    I think Zoom is very kind to allow you to continue to vent publicly on their forum. I have only ever seen professional responses from the HZ staff when anyone complained about them.

Loyal Client
    As far as I know VZ1 was not down for 120 hours it was only down for 24-30 hours. IMO the uptime SLA is for the uptime of the main node not for your own VPS. So you will only get refund for 24 hours according to their SLA.
    modvpsreviews.com - Comming Soon!

JPC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hfh View Post
    I think Zoom is very kind to allow you to continue to vent publicly on their forum. I have only ever seen professional responses from the HZ staff when anyone complained about them.
    Its not public

Only people with an RZ account can see posts here, this is why there is no nazi moderating like there is on hosts like site5.

Loyal Client
    Only people with an RZ account can see posts here, this is why there is no nazi moderating like there is on hosts like site5.
    modvpsreviews.com - Comming Soon!