Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Charged For Hosting Despite Cancellation in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I am cancelling my hosting which renewed on the 25th of December 2009, so despite the fact that I will of only used it for ...

Loyal Client

Charged For Hosting Despite Cancellation

I am cancelling my hosting which renewed on the 25th of December 2009, so despite the fact that I will of only used it for a few days. I have been told that I will be charged for the full month. So in other words I will be paying for hosting that I'm no longer using.

Perhaps somebody could explain to me why this is? why are you charged for a service when you're no longer using it? I thought businesses were supposed to put customers first it it doesn't seem to be that way with hosting does it.

And as far as I am concerned I haven't been given a good reason what so ever.

Todays not dec25th, the fees been paid weeks ago. No company is going to go back and undo that unless you just signed up under the 30 day money back guarantee. When you signed up you entered a contract with us, you have to uphold your end of the deal. Good luck with your next host. We wish you the best.