Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Sillypages facelift in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
After YEARS of having basically no front page to speak of (most things were on sub directories) today I got this in place. It is ...

Loyal Client

Sillypages facelift

After YEARS of having basically no front page to speak of (most things were on sub directories) today I got this in place.

It is basically for the benefit of the people out there that kept hacking the URL just to see what was at root level.

http://www.sillypages.com/

Beware the mean silly bunny...

Very nice... Clean design and I like that bunny character with random quotes idea!
    Where do you wanna go today?

EHG
    I agree nice site, clean, easy to navigate and very legible. Course I prefer cluttered and homey but what the hey.

As for that wabbit he seemed rather grumpy, wonder if that's reflective of his owner. Mr. Rabbits conduct was barely civil but tollerable. Should he cross that line though be forewarned I would have no choice but to feed one of my squadrons of constipated kamikaze fighter ducks vast quantities of laxitives and send them on a low altitude bomb run - believe me unless Mr. Rabbit has hip boots and a huge umbrella the results would not be pleasant. Since that irritable bunny was most likely referring to humans and not ducks, and since the human specie often warrants such behavior I have instead given my troops leave - last I heard they were intoxicated and trying to cavort with pidgeons! :weyes:

Major General Quack E. McDuck III
    Military head of the Duck Cosmos

Loyal Client
    Originally posted by EHG
    As for that wabbit he seemed rather grumpy, wonder if that's reflective of his owner.
    Nah, I'm a mellow kind of guy. The bunny personality only shows when my caffeine levels dip below certain level.

If you must know, the bunny came to be while drawing with my daughter; she wanted to see something angry. After she left to watch TV I didn't have the heart to toss him on the trash can

Mr. Rabbits conduct was barely civil but tollerable. Should he cross that line though be forewarned I would have no choice but to feed one of my squadrons of constipated kamikaze fighter ducks vast quantities of laxitives and send them on a low altitude bomb run - believe me unless Mr. Rabbit has hip boots and a huge umbrella the results would not be pleasant. Since that irritable bunny was most likely referring to humans and not ducks, and since the human specie often warrants such behavior I have instead given my troops leave - last I heard they were intoxicated and trying to cavort with pidgeons! :weyes:
    You might wanna thing about this before commiting your troops. Your Kamikaze fighter ducks are ill prepared for this kind of conflict, bunnies have bunkers! They would have to go underground and fight on their terms! Have you ever try to hold an unwilling bunny? Besides, they are well suited for winter warfare, and your ducks are already gone

He added two more phrases:

"Give me caffeine or give me death"
    "Touch my fur and I'll break yer fingers..."