Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on iB3 MySQL Banned? Noo! in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
http://aletiaforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1910 I saw this thread here and got pretty freaked out. I'm currenty running iB3 MySQL version, but the thread says it's being evaluated! What ...

Loyal Client

iB3 MySQL Banned? Noo!

http://aletiaforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1910

I saw this thread here and got pretty freaked out. I'm currenty running iB3 MySQL version, but the thread says it's being evaluated! What to do, what to do? I've develped quite a taste for ikonboard and don't want to give it up. I'm planning to switch to PHPBB2 as a last resort, but a convertor is not out yet. I sure hope all this will blow over.:bawl:

alexodin
    it didnt happen, they are trying to find out how iB is working with the server resources. That's it.
    You are allowed to run this board.
    Aletia is too busy right know to spend time for such a research, so it will take time, probably long time.
    May be there will be a iB-phpBB convertor at the time when they decide to shutdown iB boards

Loyal Client
    That's "IF" they shut them down... right? :cold:

Loyal Client
    They will shut it down when it bothers them, definately. They did it with mine. That is why I have left. Also, now that ikonboard will come with a PHP version and, as they claim and I have no reason not to believe, using much less resources than its competitors, there will be no excuse for Aletia or any other host that they don't allow you to run ikonboard, because it was 'arrested' once in a month to use 13% of the CPU.