Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on no reply?? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I posted an email to your helpdesk TWO days ago with Ticket Opened: [A-5709-A] about some presales questions...and never got any answer except that auto-response ...

Loyal Client

no reply??

I posted an email to your helpdesk TWO days ago with Ticket Opened: [A-5709-A] about some presales questions...and never got any answer except that auto-response email with the ticket number.

am i expecting such kind of support from this host??

alexodin
    if you noticed, they are installing new version of PHP , new modules and so on.
    You will receive answeres soon.

moving this thread to General support.

Loyal Client
    Originally posted by alexodin
    if you noticed, they are installing new version of PHP , new modules and so on.
    You will receive answeres soon.
    No, I did not notice. I'm new to this host and have no idea what's the issue, except that I didn't get any human response for 2 days.

I would have expected at least someone be kind enough to inform me about why they can't answer my questions instead of having me post in this forum.

Anyway, thanks for your attention. I'll see...

alexodin
    i'm not saying that it is good thing to wait few days for the customer support response.
    I know they are doing the best to solve "support delay" problem.

if you are new client it would good idea to check 'Announcements & Notices' forum, they post news about some important things there.

Originally posted by hanschee

No, I did not notice. I'm new to this host and have no idea what's the issue, except that I didn't get any human response for 2 days.

I would have expected at least someone be kind enough to inform me about why they can't answer my questions instead of having me post in this forum.

Anyway, thanks for your attention. I'll see...
    also realize that with these installations and upgrades come with some problems for current customers and they're probably on a higher priority than you.

If you have a question, you should ask here in the forums. you will probably get a better response at this time.
    - Julie
    Student / Web Developer