Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Venus Server??? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Is it down again? I have had spotty uptime all day today. Now I cannot get to any of the sites on my account again. ...

Loyal Client

Venus Server???

Is it down again? I have had spotty uptime all day today. Now I cannot get to any of the sites on my account again.

Really, this is getting super-ridiculous. I know my account is small potatoes, but I have been with y'all for a lot of years. I wouldn't even mind paying more if it would result in at least average industry uptime.

Is there a plan to get this fixed, and if so, when?

Loyal Client
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil857 View Post
    Is it down again? I have had spotty uptime all day today. Now I cannot get to any of the sites on my account again.

Really, this is getting super-ridiculous. I know my account is small potatoes, but I have been with y'all for a lot of years. I wouldn't even mind paying more if it would result in at least average industry uptime.

Is there a plan to get this fixed, and if so, when?
    I understand this is frustrating, we are working on it as quickly as possible. There is a server in the setup queue called raincoat.nocdirect.com that is being provisioned for the migration. We can't rush a migration especially with a server that is having issues because it could lead to loss data or loss of server. We will get this moved as quickly as possible.
    Zachary | Chief Customer Officer
    JaguarPC.com

Need a Manager?
    (pm) | (email) Greg, Chief Executive Officer
    (pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer

How are we doing? Tell us at qa@jaguarpc.com.