Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Free McAfee SECURE Trust Mark in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I just received an email Free McAfee SECURE Trust Mark . From what I can tell it is only relevant to your Shared and possibly ...

Free McAfee SECURE Trust Mark

I just received an email
    Free McAfee SECURE Trust Mark

From what I can tell it is only relevant to your Shared and possibly reseller clients.

If so I was wondering why you sent it out to everyone?

Banned
    Hi Ethix,
    Thanks for stopping by our forum with your question.

Visitors want to know that your site is secure. Trust marks improve your visitor's confidence and they can also improve conversion rates on your website. Considering the ever increasing security issues across the web we believe it is important for all our clients to know the options that are available to them when it comes to security. If you find the McAfee SECURE trust mark isn't right for your own site then please feel free to pass it along to others who might benefit.

I have a dedicated server with JaguarPC how do I avail of Free McAfee SECURE Trust Mark?

I clicked the "Activate for Free" ended up on a cPanel account on my dedicated.

JPC Dream Team
    We most certainly can install this on cPanel VPS/dedicated servers. If you would like us to submit a ticket for you, please let us know your e-mail address and we'll submit the ticket and then get it installed for you.

Thanks!

Ok cool.
    My email is
    ethix At bezazz.com

JPC Dream Team
    Hi Ethix,

We went to create an ticket for you but this e-mail is not appearing in our client records. Can you advise please?

Strange, maybe that is a secondary one.

Primary must be

ethix.xihte At gmail.com

JPC Dream Team
    Thank you! An e-mail is now sent out, and with that, we were able to send it to the original e-mail provided.

If you have any questions, you are free to respond to that ticket (probably the quickest way), or simply responding to this thread. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any technical issues you're experiencing.

Thank you