Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Where is Network Status? in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
The new clientarea has no Server/Network status. Right now I'm trying to determine what is going on with Frozen and I can't find a damned ...

Loyal Client

Where is Network Status?

The new clientarea has no Server/Network status. Right now I'm trying to determine what is going on with Frozen and I can't find a damned thing anywhere. So frustrating.

Loyal Client
    Hi, If you login to your cpanel, where the dropdown to browse your accounts or the box that says "general information", click on the "server information" link to check your server status.

Loyal Client
    Quote Originally Posted by azure View Post
    Hi, If you login to your cpanel, where the dropdown to browse your accounts or the box that says "general information", click on the "server information" link to check your server status.

Thanks for trying to help, but no, this does not apply if Cpanel is down (the whole server) and inside my JPC Support customer panel there is NOTHING for Network or Server Status anymore. It's messed up and I'm seriously irritated with JPC.

Thank you for the feedback. We don't have a server status page in the new client portal but we can add this to the list of features to add certainly.
    (pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer

Need a Manager?
    (pm) | (email) Greg, Chief Executive Officer