Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Asmodean.nocdirect.com in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Hi i don't understand how i can i accept your below support reply "After a deep investigation we've found that the file system of this ...

Loyal Client

Ukliam2 Asmodean.nocdirect.com

Hi

i don't understand how i can i accept your below support reply

"After a deep investigation we've found that the file system of this node is severely damaged and data cannot be recovered. Backups are also corrupt and we are not able to do a restore "

does it mean i lost everything and what i have to say to my clients !!!!!

as i know in the containers system there is no lost data or lost backup so please explain what do you mean by i lost everything ??

until now i didn't get any support on ticket : #819487

thanks

I checked your ticket and it seems you are correct. I see your reply to them where you have some good data on an old VPS and they can help you get that moved over. We all know it sucks when there is a convergence of problems like the FS issue and the corrupted backups. As we always say, Please please please always always always keep good local backups of anything essential. We make every effort to keep good backups but any of these systems can fail at anytime despite all our monitoring and maintenance schedules.
    (pm) | (email) Les, Chief Operations Officer

Need a Manager?
    (pm) | (email) Greg, Chief Executive Officer

Loyal Client
    Quote Originally Posted by JPC-Les View Post
    I checked your ticket and it seems you are correct. I see your reply to them where you have some good data on an old VPS and they can help you get that moved over. We all know it sucks when there is a convergence of problems like the FS issue and the corrupted backups. As we always say, Please please please always always always keep good local backups of anything essential. We make every effort to keep good backups but any of these systems can fail at anytime despite all our monitoring and maintenance schedules.

even after we found old backup until now i didn't get any support to start the restore or migration because all domain down and clients become crazy

Loyal Client
    any updates !!!!! until now i didn't get any support !!!!! ohhh my God

Loyal Client
    very very bad support on chatting or even on ticket the time response more than 5 hours for urgent issue ??? VPS down for more than 2 days

i will move to another company who can understand SLA and Support for urgent Issues

Loyal Client
    where is support ???? 10 days and still my VPS down , the support guys reply with stupid questions and requests just to lose time

JPC Dream Team
    I am sorry for the delay and inconvenience. The admins will be updating you as soon as possible.
    Ross P
    Customer Service Representative

How are we doing? Tell us at qa@jaguarpc.com.