Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on Support Hours in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
I was wondering if the different levels of support (L1,L2,L3) have specific hours that they won't be available. Meaning if I have an escalated ticket ...

Loyal Client

Support Hours

I was wondering if the different levels of support (L1,L2,L3) have specific hours that they won't be available. Meaning if I have an escalated ticket and it's late at night, is it possible it won't get looked at until the next day simply because it has been escalated? Also if it's assigned to level 3, but someone from level 2 becomes available who might actually be able to fix the issue, do they still have access to the ticket...and if so, do they check those L3 tickets without being asked to do so?

JPC Dream Team
    All levels of support are staffed 24/7. Tickets in L3 are generally left to L3 staff but other staff do have the ability to take a L3 ticket if they can handle it.

I'm sorry for the delay on your ticket, Awais just updated it.
    Ross P
    Customer Service Representative

How are we doing? Tell us at qa@jaguarpc.com.

Loyal Client
    No worries. I realize I'm one of a ton of tickets and support is most likely just swamped. It's just sometimes enough time passes that you begin to wonder if you're lost in the system. It's rare, but sometimes I see my ticket change to in progress. Maybe it would be good if support did that on reading the ticket always so we all get the sense that someone is on the case. Most of the time it seems to just stay 'Open' or 'Customer Reply' and after what obviously took them a bit, you just all of a sudden have an answer and never really knew they had been working on it.