Web Hosting Forums

This is a discussion on restore PHP version change ability PLEASE in the Hosting Talk & Chit-chat forum
Please restore the icon for changing the PHP version via cPanel. I searched the whole of Googlenet and every other Host shows their way, except ...

Loyal Client

Question restore PHP version change ability PLEASE

Please restore the icon for changing the PHP version via cPanel. I searched the whole of Googlenet and every other Host shows their way, except Jaguarpc. I also was able to set them a couple of weeks ago. Now the icon is missing in ALL client cpanels. Was this another upgrade? Should I be bringing in extra help to rebuild some older sites that whose PHP version can't be upgraded?
    ~He will always be my best friend, and was a better human than most people I know. Boomer - June 15 1994 - May 9, 2008~.

Loyal Client

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by IkoIko View Post
    Please restore the icon for changing the PHP version via cPanel. I searched the whole of Googlenet and every other Host shows their way, except Jaguarpc. I also was able to set them a couple of weeks ago. Now the icon is missing in ALL client cpanels. Was this another upgrade? Should I be bringing in extra help to rebuild some older sites that whose PHP version can't be upgraded?
    Found one. Icons, locations, and name and function changed, but did find a ____graded version.
    Just gotta love the Internet - learning every day about the same things in a different place, colour, size and shape.
    ~He will always be my best friend, and was a better human than most people I know. Boomer - June 15 1994 - May 9, 2008~.